Quantifying the volatility of organic aerosol in the southeastern US
Provat K. Saha et al.
Total article views: 1,978 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,960 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,947 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,451 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,440 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 509 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 507 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Volatility and Viscosity Are Correlated in Terpene Secondary Organic Aerosol Formed in a Flow Reactor W. Champion et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00412
- Impacts of six potential HONO sources on HOx budgets and SOA formation during a wintertime heavy haze period in the North China Plain J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.100
- The effects of isoprene and NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> on secondary organic aerosols formed through reversible and irreversible uptake to aerosol water M. El-Sayed et al. 10.5194/acp-18-1171-2018
- Thoughts on Earth System Modeling: From global to regional scale E. Canepa & P. Builtjes 10.1016/j.earscirev.2017.06.017
- Downwind evolution of the volatility and mixing state of near-road aerosols near a US interstate highway P. Saha et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2139-2018
- A Review on Laboratory Studies and Field Measurements of Atmospheric Organic Aerosol Hygroscopicity and Its Parameterization Based on Oxidation Levels Y. Kuang et al. 10.1007/s40726-020-00164-2
- Regional Similarities and NO x ‐Related Increases in Biogenic Secondary Organic Aerosol in Summertime Southeastern United States J. Liu et al. 10.1029/2018JD028491
- The Role of Organic Aerosol in Atmospheric Ice Nucleation: A Review D. Knopf et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.7b00120
- Cloud droplet activation of secondary organic aerosol is mainly controlled by molecular weight, not water solubility J. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-941-2019
- Predictions of the glass transition temperature and viscosity of organic aerosols from volatility distributions Y. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8103-2020
- Organic aerosol volatility and viscosity in the North China Plain: contrast between summer and winter W. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5463-2021
- Organic aerosol in the summertime southeastern United States: components and their link to volatility distribution, oxidation state and hygroscopicity E. Kostenidou et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5799-2018
- A language to simplify computation of differential mobility analyzer response functions M. Petters 10.1080/02786826.2018.1530724
- Summertime aerosol volatility measurements in Beijing, China W. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10205-2019
- Secondary organic aerosol (SOA) yields from NO<sub>3</sub> radical + isoprene based on nighttime aircraft power plant plume transects J. Fry et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11663-2018
- Volatility of source apportioned wintertime organic aerosol in the city of Athens E. Louvaris et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.03.042
- Chemical Characterization of Water-Soluble Organic Aerosol in Contrasting Rural and Urban Environments in the Southeastern United States L. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.6b05002
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021