Improving PM2. 5 forecast over China by the joint adjustment of initial conditions and source emissions with an ensemble Kalman filter
Zhen Peng et al.
Total article views: 2,084 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,056 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,027 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,676 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,648 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 380 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 379 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A 6-year-long (2013–2018) high-resolution air quality reanalysis dataset in China based on the assimilation of surface observations from CNEMC L. Kong et al. 10.5194/essd-13-529-2021
- Revealing the sulfur dioxide emission reductions in China by assimilating surface observations in WRF-Chem T. Dai et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4357-2021
- Regional pollution loading in winter months over India using high resolution WRF-Chem simulation R. Jat et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105326
- Inverting the East Asian Dust Emission Fluxes Using the Ensemble Kalman Smoother and Himawari-8 AODs: A Case Study with WRF-Chem v3.5.1 . Dai et al. 10.3390/atmos10090543
- Development of a three-dimensional variational assimilation system for lidar profile data based on a size-resolved aerosol model in WRF–Chem model v3.9.1 and its application in PM<sub>2.5</sub> forecasts across China Y. Liang et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6285-2020
- Evaluating the Impact of Assimilating Aerosol Optical Depth Observations on Dust Forecasts Over North Africa and the East Atlantic Using Different Data Assimilation Methods Y. Choi et al. 10.1029/2019MS001890
- Hourly Aerosol Assimilation of Himawari‐8 AOT Using the Four‐Dimensional Local Ensemble Transform Kalman Filter T. Dai et al. 10.1029/2018MS001475
- The optical properties, physical properties and direct radiative forcing of urban columnar aerosols in the Yangtze River Delta, China B. Zhuang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-1419-2018
- Impact of 3DVAR assimilation of surface PM2.5 observations on PM2.5 forecasts over China during wintertime S. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.05.049
- Impact of Assimilating Meteorological Observations on Source Emissions Estimate and Chemical Simulations Z. Peng et al. 10.1029/2020GL089030
- Improving the sectional Model for Simulating Aerosol Interactions and Chemistry (MOSAIC) aerosols of the Weather Research and Forecasting-Chemistry (WRF-Chem) model with the revised Gridpoint Statistical Interpolation system and multi-wavelength aerosol optical measurements: the dust aerosol observation campaign at Kashi, near the Taklimakan Desert, northwestern China W. Chang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4403-2021
- Quantifying the impact of particle matter on mortality and hospitalizations in four Brazilian metropolitan areas W. Andreão et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.110840
- Multiconstituent Data Assimilation With WRF‐Chem/DART: Potential for Adjusting Anthropogenic Emissions and Improving Air Quality Forecasts Over Eastern China C. Ma et al. 10.1029/2019JD030421
- Data Assimilation of AOD and Estimation of Surface Particulate Matters over the Arctic K. Han et al. 10.3390/app11041959
- Assimilating Himawari-8 AHI aerosol observations with a rapid-update data assimilation system X. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116866
- Assimilating AOD retrievals from GOCI and VIIRS to forecast surface PM2.5 episodes over Eastern China J. Pang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.02.011
- Development and application of the WRFDA-Chem three-dimensional variational (3DVAR) system: aiming to improve air quality forecasting and diagnose model deficiencies W. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9311-2020
- A new approach for optimizing air pollutant emissions using Newtonian relaxation and the coupled WRF-CAMx model: a case study in Xuzhou city, China Y. Li et al. 10.1007/s12517-020-06002-5
- The impact of multi-species surface chemical observation assimilation on air quality forecasts in China Z. Peng et al. 10.5194/acp-18-17387-2018
- Evaluating the Impact of Emissions Regulations on the Emissions Reduction During the 2015 China Victory Day Parade With an Ensemble Square Root Filter K. Chu et al. 10.1002/2017JD027631
- Top-down vehicle emission inventory for spatial distribution and dispersion modeling of particulate matter W. Andreão et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08476-y
- A nonlinear least squares four-dimensional variational data assimilation system for PM2.5 forecasts (NASM): Description and preliminary evaluation S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.03.003
- The 2015 and 2016 wintertime air pollution in China: SO<sub>2</sub> emission changes derived from a WRF-Chem/EnKF coupled data assimilation system D. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8619-2019
- Development and application of a hybrid long-short term memory – three dimensional variational technique for the improvement of PM2.5 forecasting X. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144221
- Aerosol optical depth assimilation for a modal aerosol model: Implementation and application in AOD forecasts over East Asia J. Pang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137430
Latest update: 10 May 2021