Consistent regional fluxes of CH4 and CO2 inferred from GOSAT proxy XCH4 : XCO2 retrievals, 2010–2014
Liang Feng et al.
Total article views: 2,950 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,971 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,942 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,080 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,052 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 891 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 890 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An algorithm for estimating greenhouse gas fluxes using satellite data for a global transport and diffusion model M. Platonova & E. Klimova 10.1088/1742-6596/1715/1/012021
- Lagged effects regulate the inter-annual variability of the tropical carbon balance A. Bloom et al. 10.5194/bg-17-6393-2020
- Comparative analysis of low-Earth orbit (TROPOMI) and geostationary (GeoCARB, GEO-CAPE) satellite instruments for constraining methane emissions on fine regional scales: application to the Southeast US J. Sheng et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6379-2018
- Estimates of Anthropogenic CO2 Emissions for Moscow and St. Petersburg Based on OCO-2 Satellite Measurements Y. Timofeev et al. 10.1134/S1024856020060238
- Characterizing model errors in chemical transport modeling of methane: impact of model resolution in versions v9-02 of GEOS-Chem and v35j of its adjoint model I. Stanevich et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3839-2020
- The role of satellite observations in understanding the impact of El Niño on the carbon cycle: current capabilities and future opportunities P. Palmer 10.1098/rstb.2017.0407
- Net carbon emissions from African biosphere dominate pan-tropical atmospheric CO2 signal P. Palmer et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-11097-w
- METHODOLOGY FOR ESTIMATING THE VOLUMES OF UNMOIDED METHANE BURNED IN TORCHES AND ITS EMISSION COMPONENTS I. Asadov & V. Ramazanov 10.17122/ogbus-2020-5-39-51
- Application of the ensemble Kalman filter to environmental data assimilation E. Klimova 10.1088/1755-1315/211/1/012049
- Exploring constraints on a wetland methane emission ensemble (WetCHARTs) using GOSAT observations R. Parker et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5669-2020
- The 2015–2016 carbon cycle as seen from OCO-2 and the global in situ network S. Crowell et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9797-2019
- A decade of GOSAT Proxy satellite CH<sub>4</sub> observations R. Parker et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3383-2020
- A measurement-based verification framework for UK greenhouse gas emissions: an overview of the Greenhouse gAs Uk and Global Emissions (GAUGE) project P. Palmer et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11753-2018
- Bias Correction of the Ratio of Total Column CH4 to CO2 Retrieved from GOSAT Spectra H. Oshio et al. 10.3390/rs12193155
- Toward High Precision XCO 2 Retrievals From TanSat Observations: Retrieval Improvement and Validation Against TCCON Measurements D. Yang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032794
- An increase in methane emissions from tropical Africa between 2010 and 2016 inferred from satellite data M. Lunt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14721-2019
- Measurement of atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> column concentrations to cloud tops with a pulsed multi-wavelength airborne lidar J. Mao et al. 10.5194/amt-11-127-2018
- GreenHouse gas Observations of the Stratosphere and Troposphere (GHOST): an airborne shortwave-infrared spectrometer for remote sensing of greenhouse gases N. Humpage et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5199-2018
- Regional CO<sub>2</sub> fluxes from 2010 to 2015 inferred from GOSAT XCO<sub>2</sub> retrievals using a new version of the Global Carbon Assimilation System F. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1963-2021
- The Open-source Data Inventory for Anthropogenic CO<sub>2</sub>, version 2016 (ODIAC2016): a global monthly fossil fuel CO<sub>2</sub> gridded emissions data product for tracer transport simulations and surface flux inversions T. Oda et al. 10.5194/essd-10-87-2018
- Potential improvements in global carbon flux estimates from a network of laser heterodyne radiometer measurements of column carbon dioxide P. Palmer et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2579-2019
- Evaluating nighttime lights and population distribution as proxies for mapping anthropogenic CO 2 emission in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos A. Gaughan et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ab3d91
- Quantifying sources of Brazil's CH<sub>4</sub> emissions between 2010 and 2018 from satellite data R. Tunnicliffe et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13041-2020
Latest update: 21 Apr 2021