Long-term air concentrations, wet deposition, and scavenging ratios of inorganic ions, HNO3, and SO2 and assessment of aerosol and precipitation acidity at Canadian rural locations
Irene Cheng and Leiming Zhang
Total article views: 2,474 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,492 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,473 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,960 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,942 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 532 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 531 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Inorganic chemical components in precipitation in the eastern U.S. and Eastern Canada during 1989–2016: Temporal and regional trends of wet concentration and wet deposition from the NADP and CAPMoN measurements J. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118367
- Afforestation driving long‐term surface water browning M. Škerlep et al. 10.1111/gcb.14891
- Characteristics of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) at Jinsha Site Museum, Chengdu, China J. Deng et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-15743-z
- Characterization of water soluble inorganic ions and their evolution processes during PM2.5 pollution episodes in a small city in southwest China B. Qiao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.09.376
- Long-term trends in total inorganic nitrogen and sulfur deposition in the US from 1990 to 2010 Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9091-2018
- Decadal Trends in Wet Sulfur Deposition in China Estimated From OMI SO 2 Columns X. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2018JD028770
- Nitrogen isotope variations of ammonium across rain events: Implications for different scavenging between ammonia and particulate ammonium X. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.04.015
- Air quality in the eastern United States and Eastern Canada for 1990–2015: 25 years of change in response to emission reductions of SO<sub>2</sub> and NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> in the region J. Feng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3107-2020
- Wet deposition and sources of inorganic nitrogen in the Three Gorges Reservoir Region, China H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2017.10.085
- How aerosol pH responds to nitrate to sulfate ratio of fine-mode particulate Y. Cao et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-09810-0
- Meteorological variations impeded the benefits of recent NOx mitigation in reducing atmospheric nitrate deposition in the Pearl River Delta region, Southeast China B. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115076
- Ice-nucleating particle concentrations of the past: insights from a 600-year-old Greenland ice core J. Schrod et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12459-2020
- Trends in wet precipitation, particulate, and gas-phase species in New York State O. Rattigan et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2017.04.007
- Hysteresis response of wet nitrate deposition to emission reduction in Chinese terrestrial ecosystems Y. Xi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118555
- Long-term trend of wintertime precipitation chemistry at a remote islet site influenced by anthropogenic emissions from continental East Asia L. Do et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118626
- Nitrogen Isotope Differences between Major Atmospheric NOy Species: Implications for Transformation and Deposition Processes X. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00105
- The Δ<sup>17</sup>O and <i>δ</i><sup>18</sup>O values of atmospheric nitrates simultaneously collected downwind of anthropogenic sources – implications for polluted air masses M. Savard et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10373-2018
- Decoding long-term trends in the wet deposition of sulfate, nitrate, and ammonium after reducing the perturbation from climate anomalies X. Yao & L. Zhang 10.5194/acp-20-721-2020
- Towards a model for aerosol removal by rain scavenging: The role of physical-chemical characteristics of raindrops F. Oduber et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2020.116758
- Uncertainty Assessment of Gaseous Oxidized Mercury Measurements Collected by Atmospheric Mercury Network I. Cheng & L. Zhang 10.1021/acs.est.6b04926
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 25 Oct 2021