Changing trends and emissions of hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) and their hydrofluorocarbon (HFCs) replacements
Peter G. Simmonds et al.
Total article views: 2,534 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,542 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,524 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,153 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,135 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 389 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 389 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- History of chemically and radiatively important atmospheric gases from the Advanced Global Atmospheric Gases Experiment (AGAGE) R. Prinn et al. 10.5194/essd-10-985-2018
- Atmospheric histories, growth rates and solubilities in seawater and other natural waters of the potential transient tracers HCFC-22, HCFC-141b, HCFC-142b, HFC-134a, HFC-125, HFC-23, PFC-14 and PFC-116 P. Li et al. 10.5194/os-15-33-2019
- Changes in HCFC Emissions in China During 2011–2017 X. Fang et al. 10.1029/2019GL083169
- The estimated schedule and mitigation potential for hydrofluorocarbons phase-down in China Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2019.10.002
- Recent increases in the atmospheric growth rate and emissions of HFC-23 (CHF<sub>3</sub>) and the link to HCFC-22 (CHClF<sub>2</sub>) production P. Simmonds et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4153-2018
- Atmospheric HCFC-22, HFC-125, and HFC-152a at Cape Point, South Africa B. Kuyper et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01612
- Long-term temporal variations and source changes of halocarbons in the Greater Pearl River Delta region, China L. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117550
- Global environmental impacts: data sources and methodological choices for calculating normalization factors for LCA E. Crenna et al. 10.1007/s11367-019-01604-y
- Theoretical investigation of the mechanism for the reductive dehalogenation of methyl halides mediated by the CoI-based compounds cobalamin and cobaloxime J. Terán et al. 10.1007/s00894-018-3844-z
- China’s Hydrofluorocarbon Emissions for 2011–2017 Inferred from Atmospheric Measurements B. Yao et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00319
- Abundance and sources of atmospheric halocarbons in the Eastern Mediterranean F. Schoenenberger et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4069-2018
- Electricity savings and greenhouse gas emission reductions from global phase-down of hydrofluorocarbons P. Purohit et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11305-2020
- Detachable Trap Preconcentrator with a Gas Chromatograph–Mass Spectrometer for the Analysis of Trace Halogenated Greenhouse Gases D. Yoon et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.8b04551
- Infrared absorption cross sections for air-broadened 1,1-dichloro-1-fluoroethane (HCFC-141b) J. Harrison 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.04.041
- Hydrolysis of Formyl Fluoride Catalyzed by Sulfuric Acid and Formic Acid in the Atmosphere L. Zhang & B. Long 10.1021/acsomega.9b01864
- Establishing long-term measurements of halocarbons at Taunus Observatory T. Schuck et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16553-2018
- Emissions of halocarbons from India inferred through atmospheric measurements D. Say et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9865-2019
- Dynamic–gravimetric preparation of metrologically traceable primary calibration standards for halogenated greenhouse gases M. Guillevic et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3351-2018
- Zinc promoted alumina catalysts for the fluorination of chlorofluorocarbons M. Jones et al. 10.1016/j.jcat.2018.05.012
- Cumulative emissions accounting of greenhouse gases due to path independence for a sufficiently rapid emissions cycle A. Seshadri 10.1007/s00382-021-05739-3
- Improved FTIR retrieval strategy for HCFC-22 (CHClF<sub>2</sub>), comparisons with in situ and satellite datasets with the support of models, and determination of its long-term trend above Jungfraujoch M. Prignon et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12309-2019
Latest update: 21 Apr 2021