10 Jan 2017
Research article | 10 Jan 2017
Background aerosol over the Himalayas and Tibetan Plateau: observed characteristics of aerosol mass loading
Bin Liu et al.
Total article views: 3,127 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,127 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,125 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,692 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,689 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 435 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 436 with geography defined and -1 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Optical and Physical Characteristics of the Lowest Aerosol Layers over the Yellow River Basin M. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos10100638
- Ground-based vertical profile observations of atmospheric composition on the Tibetan Plateau (2017–2019) C. Xing et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4897-2021
- Deposition of Organic and Black Carbon: Direct Measurements at Three Remote Stations in the Himalayas and Tibetan Plateau F. Yan et al. 10.1029/2019JD031018
- Seasonal distribution and vertical structure of different types of aerosols in southwest China observed from CALIOP T. Liao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118145
- Physico-chemical and optical properties of aerosols at a background site (~4 km a.s.l.) in the western Himalayas B. Arun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117017
- Climatic and associated cryospheric, biospheric, and hydrological changes on the Tibetan Plateau: a review S. Bibi et al. 10.1002/joc.5411
- Chemical characterization of long-range transport biomass burning emissions to the Himalayas: insights from high-resolution aerosol mass spectrometry X. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4617-2018
- Extinction coefficients of surface atmospheric aerosol above LHAASO * W. Pi et al. 10.1088/1674-1137/43/8/085001
- Concentration, sources and wet deposition of dissolved nitrogen and organic carbon in the Northern Indo-Gangetic Plain during monsoon H. Bhattarai et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.09.011
- Variation of the aerosol optical properties and validation of MODIS AOD products over the eastern edge of the Tibetan Plateau based on ground-based remote sensing in 2017 Y. You et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117257
- Religious burning as a potential major source of atmospheric fine aerosols in summertime Lhasa on the Tibetan Plateau Y. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.03.025
- The Characteristics of the Aerosol Optical Depth within the Lowest Aerosol Layer over the Tibetan Plateau from 2007 to 2014 M. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs10050696
- Chemical characteristics of submicron particles at the central Tibetan Plateau: insights from aerosol mass spectrometry J. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-427-2018
- Aerosol Optical Properties and Associated Direct Radiative Forcing over the Yangtze River Basin during 2001–2015 L. He et al. 10.3390/rs9070746
- A hybrid method for PM2.5 source apportionment through WRF-Chem simulations and an assessment of emission-reduction measures in western China J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104787
- Quantification of Gas-to-Particle Conversion Rates of Sulfur in the Terrestrial Atmosphere Using High-Sensitivity Measurements of Cosmogenic 35S M. Lin et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.7b00047
- Light absorption, fluorescence properties and sources of brown carbon aerosols in the Southeast Tibetan Plateau G. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113616
- Impacts of Indian summer monsoon and stratospheric intrusion on air pollutants in the inland Tibetan Plateau X. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2021.101255
- Aerosol Properties Over Tibetan Plateau From a Decade of AERONET Measurements: Baseline, Types, and Influencing Factors M. Pokharel et al. 10.1029/2019JD031293
- Unexpected High Absorption of Atmospheric Aerosols Over a Western Tibetan Plateau Site in Summer L. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033286
- Re-evaluating black carbon in the Himalayas and the Tibetan Plateau: concentrations and deposition C. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-17-11899-2017
- In Situ Observations of Light‐Absorbing Carbonaceous Aerosols at Himalaya: Analysis of the South Asian Sources and Trans‐Himalayan Valleys Transport Pathways Q. Yuan et al. 10.1029/2020JD032615
- Sources and light absorption characteristics of water-soluble organic carbon (WSOC) of atmospheric particles at a remote area in inner Himalayas and Tibetan Plateau Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105472
- Aerosol characteristics and impacts on weather and climate over the Tibetan Plateau C. Zhao et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwz184
- The increasing water clarity of Tibetan lakes over last 20 years according to MODIS data C. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112199
- Carbonaceous matter in the atmosphere and glaciers of the Himalayas and the Tibetan plateau: An investigative review C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106281
- Atmospheric sulfur isotopic anomalies recorded at Mt. Everest across the Anthropocene M. Lin et al. 10.1073/pnas.1801935115
- Spatio-temporal variation of wind influence on distribution of fine particulate matter and its precursor gases H. Karimian et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2018.06.005
- Contrasting changes in cloud optical properties and the influence of aerosols, meteorology and radiation feedback in the Himalaya Karakoram region M. Iftikhar et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105210
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023