03 Apr 2017
Research article | 03 Apr 2017
Quantifying the mass loading of particles in an ash cloud remobilized from tephra deposits on Iceland
Frances Beckett et al.
Total article views: 2,154 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,154 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,168 with geography defined and -14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,781 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,796 with geography defined and -15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 373 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 372 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Experimental simulations of volcanic ash resuspension by wind under the effects of atmospheric humidity E. Del Bello et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-32807-2
- Temporal and spatial variability of Icelandic dust emissions and atmospheric transport C. Groot Zwaaftink et al. 10.5194/acp-17-10865-2017
- Photo-enhanced uptake of SO2 on Icelandic volcanic dusts J. Lasne et al. 10.1039/D1EA00094B
- Can Volcanic Dust Suspended From Surface Soil and Deserts of Iceland Be Transferred to Central Balkan Similarly to African Dust (Sahara)? D. Đorđević et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00142
- Aeolian Remobilisation of Volcanic Ash: Outcomes of a Workshop in the Argentinian Patagonia P. Jarvis et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.575184
- Vertical distribution of aerosols in dust storms during the Arctic winter P. Dagsson-Waldhauserova et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-51764-y
- The impact of particle shape on fall velocity: Implications for volcanic ash dispersion modelling J. Saxby et al. 10.1016/j.jvolgeores.2018.08.006
- Ozone Chemistry and Photochemistry at the Surface of Icelandic Volcanic Dust: Insights from Elemental Speciation Analysis M. Abou-Ghanem et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00363
- Field-based measurements of volcanic ash resuspension by wind E. Del Bello et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116684
- The effects of volcanic eruptions on the frequency of particulate matter suspension events in Iceland M. Butwin et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2018.12.004
- Laboratory Experiments of Volcanic Ash Resuspension by Wind V. Etyemezian et al. 10.1029/2018JD030076
- Forecasting resuspended ash clouds in Iceland at the London VAAC K. Hammond & F. Beckett 10.1002/wea.3398
- Progress in protecting air travel from volcanic ash clouds L. Mastin et al. 10.1007/s00445-021-01511-x
Latest update: 02 Dec 2022