Sources and formation mechanisms of carbonaceous aerosol at a regional background site in the Netherlands: insights from a year-long radiocarbon study
Ulrike Dusek et al.
Total article views: 1,863 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,872 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,857 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,424 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,410 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 448 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 447 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Large contribution of fossil fuel derived secondary organic carbon to water soluble organic aerosols in winter haze in China Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4005-2018
- Source identification of PM2.5 carbonaceous aerosol using combined carbon fraction, radiocarbon and stable carbon isotope analyses in Debrecen, Hungary I. Major et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146520
- Composition and sources of carbonaceous aerosols in Northern Europe during winter M. Glasius et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.11.005
- Advanced source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols by coupling offline AMS and radiocarbon size-segregated measurements over a nearly 2-year period A. Vlachou et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6187-2018
- High contributions of fossil sources to more volatile organic aerosol H. Ni et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10405-2019
- Measurement report: dual-carbon isotopic characterization of carbonaceous aerosol reveals different primary and secondary sources in Beijing and Xi'an during severe haze events H. Ni et al. 10.5194/acp-20-16041-2020
- Evaluation and Inter-Comparison of Oxygen-Based OC-EC Separation Methods for Radiocarbon Analysis of Ambient Aerosol Particle Samples K. Zenker et al. 10.3390/atmos8110226
- Radiocarbon analysis of carbonaceous aerosols in Bratislava, Slovakia I. Kontuľ et al. 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2020.106221
- Source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols in Xi'an, China: insights from a full year of measurements of radiocarbon and the stable isotope <sup>13</sup>C H. Ni et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16363-2018
- Summer–winter contrast in carbon isotope and elemental composition of total suspended particulate matter in the urban atmosphere of Krakow, Southern Poland M. Zimnoch et al. 10.2478/nuka-2020-0029
- Seasonal changes of sources and volatility of carbonaceous aerosol at urban, coastal and forest sites in Eastern Europe (Lithuania) A. Masalaite et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117374
- Organic markers and OC source apportionment for seasonal variations of PM2.5 at 5 rural sites in France B. Golly et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.10.027
- High Contribution of Biomass Combustion to PM2.5 in the City Centre of Naples (Italy) C. Sirignano et al. 10.3390/atmos10080451
- Characteristics of airborne water-soluble organic carbon (WSOC) at a background site of the North China Plain Y. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104668
- Sources and formation of carbonaceous aerosols in Xi'an, China: primary emissions and secondary formation constrained by radiocarbon H. Ni et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15609-2019
- Source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols in the vicinity of a Mediterranean industrial harbor: A coupled approach based on radiocarbon and molecular tracers L. Bonvalot et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.008
- Long term variability of carbonaceous aerosols over Southeast Asia via reanalysis: Association with changes in vegetation cover and biomass burning G. Kalita et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105064
- Source signatures from combined isotopic analyses of PM2.5 carbonaceous and nitrogen aerosols at the peri-urban Taehwa Research Forest, South Korea in summer and fall S. Lim et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.11.157
- Radiocarbon isotope technique as a powerful tool in tracking anthropogenic emissions of carbonaceous air pollutants and greenhouse gases: A review G. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.fmre.2021.03.007
- Sources of indoor PM2.5 gross α and β activities measured in 340 homes V. Matthaios et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.111114
- Trends, composition, and sources of carbonaceous aerosol at the Birkenes Observatory, northern Europe, 2001–2018 K. Yttri et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7149-2021
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021