28 Feb 2017
Research article | 28 Feb 2017
Regional responses of surface ozone in Europe to the location of high-latitude blocks and subtropical ridges
Carlos Ordóñez et al.
Total article views: 1,802 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,802 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,780 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,498 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,477 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 304 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 303 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The impact of atmospheric blocking on the compounding effect of ozone pollution and temperature: a copula-based approach N. Otero et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1905-2022
- Assessing the value of air stagnation indices to reproduce PM10 variability in Europe J. Garrido-Perez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105258
- Linking air stagnation in Europe with the synoptic- to large-scale atmospheric circulation J. Maddison et al. 10.5194/wcd-2-675-2021
- Strong signatures of high-latitude blocks and subtropical ridges in winter PM10 over Europe J. Garrido-Perez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.08.004
- Spatial analysis and evolution of four air pollutants in England and Wales Á. Prieto et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145665
- Atmospheric blockages as trigger of environmental contingencies in Mexico City R. Silva-Quiroz et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2019.e02099
- Blocking and its Response to Climate Change T. Woollings et al. 10.1007/s40641-018-0108-z
- Air stagnation in Europe: Spatiotemporal variability and impact on air quality J. Garrido-Perez et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.07.238
- Tracking Iberian heatwaves from a new perspective A. Sánchez-Benítez et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2019.100238
- Interrelation between Dynamics of Gas Composition and Meteorological Parameters in the Region of Tomsk P. Antokhin et al. 10.1134/S1024856020060044
- Surface ozone concentration and its relation with weather types in NW Italy, 2003-2014 E. Giaccone et al. 10.3354/cr01546
- The differing impact of air stagnation on summer ozone across Europe J. Garrido-Perez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117062
- Impact of winter blocking on surface air temperature in East Asia: Ural versus Okhotsk blocking J. Hwang et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06204-5
- Climate Change Penalty to Ozone Air Quality: Review of Current Understandings and Knowledge Gaps T. Fu & H. Tian 10.1007/s40726-019-00115-6
- Barcelona intense urban activity greatly limited the role of the atmosphere in driving NO2 concentration in 2018 M. Lemus-Canovas 10.1088/2515-7620/ac2fbb
- Spatial clustering and meteorological drivers of summer ozone in Europe L. Carro-Calvo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.08.050
- Meteorology and Climate Influences on Tropospheric Ozone: a Review of Natural Sources, Chemistry, and Transport Patterns X. Lu et al. 10.1007/s40726-019-00118-3
- Temporal and spatial analysis of ozone concentrations in Europe based on timescale decomposition and a multi-clustering approach E. Boleti et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9051-2020
- Drought effects on specific-cause mortality in Lisbon from 1983 to 2016: Risks assessment by gender and age groups C. Salvador et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142332
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023