Articles | Volume 17, issue 1
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Composition of gaseous organic carbon during ECOCEM in Beirut, Lebanon: new observational constraints for VOC anthropogenic emission evaluation in the Middle East
Total article views: 2,286 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,286 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,275 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,973 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,972 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 313 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 303 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Variability and sources of non-methane hydrocarbons at a Mediterranean urban atmosphere: The role of biomass burning and traffic emissions A. Panopoulou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149389
- Comparing Urban Anthropogenic NMVOC Measurements With Representation in Emission Inventories—A Global Perspective E. von Schneidemesser et al. 10.1029/2022JD037906
- Spatial and temporal variability of BTEX in Paris megacity: Two-wheelers as a major driver T. Salameh et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2018.100003
- New insights into photochemical initial concentrations of VOCs and their source implications B. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119616
- Components and dispersion characteristics of organic and inorganic odorous gases in a large-scale dairy farm H. Guo et al. 10.1080/10962247.2018.1562389
- Anthropogenic VOCs in Abidjan, southern West Africa: from source quantification to atmospheric impacts P. Dominutti et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11721-2019
- Composition and variability of gaseous organic pollution in the port megacity of Istanbul: source attribution, emission ratios, and inventory evaluation B. Thera et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15131-2019
- Probing wintertime air pollution sources in the Indo-Gangetic Plain through 52 hydrocarbons measured rarely at Delhi & Mohali A. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149711
- Evaluating major anthropogenic VOC emission sources in densely populated Vietnamese cities. P. Dominutti et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.120927
- Statistical analysis of the variability of reactive trace gases (SO2, NO2 and ozone) in Greater Cairo during dust storm events M. Boraiy et al. 10.1007/s10874-023-09449-4
- Ubiquity of Anthropogenic Terpenoids in Cities Worldwide: Emission Ratios, Emission Quantification and Implications for Urban Atmospheric Chemistry A. Borbon et al. 10.1029/2022JD037566
- Is Traffic Still an Important Emitter of Monoaromatic Organic Compounds in European Urban Areas? A. Borbon et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b01408
- Non-methane hydrocarbons in the vicinity of a petrochemical complex in the Metropolitan Area of São Paulo, Brazil M. Coelho et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-00992-1
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023