Variability and evolution of the midlatitude stratospheric aerosol budget from 22 years of ground-based lidar and satellite observations
Sergey M. Khaykin et al.
Total article views: 1,918 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,960 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,940 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,530 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,515 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 430 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 425 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Lower-stratospheric aerosol measurements in eastward-shedding vortices over Japan from the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone during the summer of 2018 M. Fujiwara et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3073-2021
- Long-range-transported Canadian smoke plumes in the lower stratosphere over northern France Q. Hu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1173-2019
- Year-round stratospheric aerosol backscatter ratios calculated from lidar measurements above northern Norway A. Langenbach et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4065-2019
- Global modeling studies of composition and decadal trends of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer A. Bossolasco et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2745-2021
- Extreme levels of Canadian wildfire smoke in the stratosphere over central Europe on 21–22 August 2017 A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11831-2018
- Synergetic Aerosol Layer Observation After the 2015 Calbuco Volcanic Eruption Event F. Lopes et al. 10.3390/rs11020195
- Retrieval of Aerosol Size Distributions From In Situ Particle Counter Measurements: Instrument Counting Efficiency and Comparisons With Satellite Measurements T. Deshler et al. 10.1029/2018JD029558
- Seasonal Variation in High Arctic Stratospheric Aerosols Observed by Lidar at Ny Ålesund, Svalbard between March 2014 and February 2018 K. Shiraishi & T. Shibata 10.2151/sola.2021-005
- A fully autonomous ozone, aerosol and nighttime water vapor lidar: a synergistic approach to profiling the atmosphere in the Canadian oil sands region K. Strawbridge et al. 10.5194/amt-11-6735-2018
- Transport of the 2017 Canadian wildfire plume to the tropics via the Asian monsoon circulation C. Kloss et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13547-2019
- Doppler lidar at Observatoire de Haute-Provence for wind profiling up to 75 km altitude: performance evaluation and observations S. Khaykin et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1501-2020
- Volcanic impact on the climate – the stratospheric aerosol load in the period 2006–2015 J. Friberg et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11149-2018
- Equatorward dispersion of a high-latitude volcanic plume and its relation to the Asian summer monsoon: a case study of the Sarychev eruption in 2009 X. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-17-13439-2017
- Particle aging and aerosol–radiation interaction affect volcanic plume dispersion: evidence from the Raikoke 2019 eruption L. Muser et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15015-2020
- Lidar temperature series in the middle atmosphere as a reference data set – Part 1: Improved retrievals and a 20-year cross-validation of two co-located French lidars R. Wing et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5531-2018
- Evaluation of a method for converting Stratospheric Aerosol and Gas Experiment (SAGE) extinction coefficients to backscatter coefficients for intercomparison with lidar observations T. Knepp et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4261-2020
- Long-range transport of volcanic aerosol from the 2010 Merapi tropical eruption to Antarctica X. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15859-2018
- Identification of atmospheric and oceanic teleconnection patterns in a 20-year global data set of the atmospheric water vapour column measured from satellites in the visible spectral range T. Wagner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5315-2021
- A Method for Retrieving Stratospheric Aerosol Extinction and Particle Size from Ground-Based Rayleigh-Mie-Raman Lidar Observations J. Zalach et al. 10.3390/atmos11080773
- Structural changes in the shallow and transition branch of the Brewer–Dobson circulation induced by El Niño M. Diallo et al. 10.5194/acp-19-425-2019
- Origins and Spatial Distribution of Non-Pure Sulfate Particles (NSPs) in the Stratosphere Detected by the Balloon-Borne Light Optical Aerosols Counter (LOAC) J. Renard et al. 10.3390/atmos11101031
- Lidar observations of pyrocumulonimbus smoke plumes in the UTLS over Tomsk (Western Siberia, Russia) from 2000 to 2017 V. Zuev et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3341-2019
- Issues related to the retrieval of stratospheric-aerosol particle size information based on optical measurements C. von Savigny & C. Hoffmann 10.5194/amt-13-1909-2020
- Stratospheric Smoke Properties Based on Lidar Observations in Autumn 2017 Over Warsaw D. Wang et al. 10.1051/epjconf/202023702033
- Stratospheric Smoke With Unprecedentedly High Backscatter Observed by Lidars Above Southern France S. Khaykin et al. 10.1002/2017GL076763
- Multiple symptoms of total ozone recovery inside the Antarctic vortex during austral spring A. Pazmiño et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7557-2018
- CALIPSO level 3 stratospheric aerosol profile product: version 1.00 algorithm description and initial assessment J. Kar et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6173-2019
- MISR Radiance Anomalies Induced by Stratospheric Volcanic Aerosols D. Wu et al. 10.3390/rs10121875
- Long-term (1999–2019) variability of stratospheric aerosol over Mauna Loa, Hawaii, as seen by two co-located lidars and satellite measurements F. Chouza et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6821-2020
- Assessing the Transport of Volcanic Aerosol in the Stratosphere over Tomsk and Vladivostok from Lidar Data A. Cheremisin et al. 10.3103/S1068373919050066
Latest update: 17 May 2021