21 Dec 2017
Research article | 21 Dec 2017
Evaluation of traffic exhaust contributions to ambient carbonaceous submicron particulate matter in an urban roadside environment in Hong Kong
Berto Paul Lee et al.
Total article views: 2,120 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,081 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,071 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,440 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,432 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 641 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 639 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessing the Nonlinear Effect of Atmospheric Variables on Primary and Oxygenated Organic Aerosol Concentration Using Machine Learning Y. Qin et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00443
- Size and chemical characteristics of particles emitted from typical rural biomass cookstoves in North China T. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105295
- Tracking separate contributions of diesel and gasoline vehicles to roadside PM<sub>2.5</sub> through online monitoring of volatile organic compounds and PM<sub>2.5</sub> organic and elemental carbon: a 6-year study in Hong Kong Y. Wong et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9871-2020
- Measurement of urinary 1-aminopyrene and 1-hydroxypyrene as biomarkers of exposure to diesel particulate matter in gold miners M. Du et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.242
- Estimating contributions of vehicular emissions to PM2.5 in a roadside environment: A multiple approach study Y. Wong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.463
- Characteristics, sources and evolution processes of atmospheric organic aerosols at a roadside site in Hong Kong D. Yao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118298
- Size distribution and chemical characteristics of particles from crop residue open burning in North China T. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.02.019
- Characteristics and temporal variations of organic and elemental carbon aerosols in PM1 in Changchun, Northeast China N. Li et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-07494-9
- Estimating primary vehicular emission contributions to PM2.5 using the Chemical Mass Balance model: Accounting for gas-particle partitioning of organic aerosols and oxidation degradation of hopanes Y. Wong et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118131
- Concluding remarks: Faraday Discussion on air quality in megacities M. Gen et al. 10.1039/D0FD90037K
- Evaluation of a New Aerosol Chemical Speciation Monitor (ACSM) System at an Urban Site in Atlanta, GA: The Use of Capture Vaporizer and PM2.5 Inlet T. Joo et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00173
- Improving Air Quality in Lisbon: modelling emission abatement scenarios J. Monjardino et al. 10.1016/j.ifacol.2018.06.211
- Assessment of particulate matter levels and sources in a street canyon at Loures, Portugal – A case study of the REMEDIO project M. Almeida-Silva et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.07.021
Latest update: 22 May 2022