20 Dec 2017
Research article | 20 Dec 2017
Formation of secondary organic aerosol coating on black carbon particles near vehicular emissions
Alex K. Y. Lee et al.
Total article views: 2,697 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,697 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,717 with geography defined and -20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,962 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,992 with geography defined and -30 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 735 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 725 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterization of submicron organic particles in Beijing during summertime: comparison between SP-AMS and HR-AMS J. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14091-2020
- Elemental analysis of oxygenated organic coating on black carbon particles using a soot-particle aerosol mass spectrometer M. Ma et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2799-2021
- Characterizing the evolution of physical properties and mixing state of black carbon particles: from near a major highway to the broader urban plume in Los Angeles T. Krasowsky et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11991-2018
- Influences of Primary Emission and Secondary Coating Formation on the Particle Diversity and Mixing State of Black Carbon Particles A. Lee et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b03064
- Optical and Chemical Analysis of Absorption Enhancement by Mixed Carbonaceous Aerosols in the 2019 Woodbury, AZ, Fire Plume J. Lee et al. 10.1029/2020JD032399
- Aerosol Measurements by Soot Particle Aerosol Mass Spectrometer: a Review Y. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s40726-020-00162-4
- Light Absorption by Ambient Black and Brown Carbon and its Dependence on Black Carbon Coating State for Two California, USA, Cities in Winter and Summer C. Cappa et al. 10.1029/2018JD029501
- Characterization of Size-Resolved Hygroscopicity of Black Carbon-Containing Particle in Urban Environment Y. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05546
- Characterization of carbonaceous aerosols in Singapore: insight from black carbon fragments and trace metal ions detected by a soot particle aerosol mass spectrometer L. Rivellini et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5977-2020
- Characteristics and sources of ambient refractory black carbon aerosols: Insights from soot particle aerosol mass spectrometer J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.05.011
- Atmospheric Heterogeneous Reactions on Soot: A Review Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.fmre.2022.02.012
- Light absorption enhancement of black carbon in urban Beijing in summer C. Xie et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.041
- Modeling of aerosol property evolution during winter haze episodes over a megacity cluster in northern China: roles of regional transport and heterogeneous reactions of SO<sub>2</sub> H. Du et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9351-2019
- Aqueous production of secondary organic aerosol from fossil-fuel emissions in winter Beijing haze J. Wang et al. 10.1073/pnas.2022179118
- Aqueous aging of secondary organic aerosol coating onto black carbon: Insights from simultaneous L-ToF-AMS and SP-AMS measurements at an urban site in southern China L. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.129888
- Characterization of black carbon-containing fine particles in Beijing during wintertime J. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-447-2019
- Mixing State of Black Carbon Particles in Asian Outflow Observed at a Remote Site in Taiwan in the Spring of 2017 C. Sun et al. 10.1029/2020JD032526
- Particle detection using the dual-vaporizer configuration of the soot particle Aerosol Mass Spectrometer (SP-AMS) A. Avery et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1844132
- First Chemical Characterization of Refractory Black Carbon Aerosols and Associated Coatings over the Tibetan Plateau (4730 m a.s.l) J. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b03973
Latest update: 09 Dec 2022