11 Dec 2017
Research article | 11 Dec 2017
The observed influence of local anthropogenic pollution on northern Alaskan cloud properties
Maximilian Maahn et al.
Total article views: 2,626 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,617 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,696 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,691 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 931 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 926 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The influence of local oil exploration and regional wildfires on summer 2015 aerosol over the North Slope of Alaska J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-18-555-2018
- Influence of Wind Direction on Thermodynamic Properties and Arctic Mixed-Phase Clouds in Autumn at Utqiaġvik, Alaska S. Qiu et al. 10.1029/2018JD028631
- Local Arctic Air Pollution: A Neglected but Serious Problem J. Schmale et al. 10.1029/2018EF000952
- A satellite-based estimate of combustion aerosol cloud microphysical effects over the Arctic Ocean L. Zamora et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14949-2018
- Multi‐Source Data Based Investigation of Aerosol‐Cloud Interaction Over the North China Plain and North of the Yangtze Plain Y. Yang et al. 10.1029/2021JD035609
- Liquid Containing Clouds at the North Slope of Alaska Demonstrate Sensitivity to Local Industrial Aerosol Emissions M. Maahn et al. 10.1029/2021GL094307
- Can liquid cloud microphysical processes be used for vertically pointing cloud radar calibration? M. Maahn et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3151-2019
- Aerosols in current and future Arctic climate J. Schmale et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-00969-5
- Marine and terrestrial influences on ice nucleating particles during continuous springtime measurements in an Arctic oilfield location J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-18-18023-2018
- Processes contributing to cloud dissipation and formation events on the North Slope of Alaska J. Sedlar et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4149-2021
- Organic coating on sulfate and soot particles during late summer in the Svalbard Archipelago H. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10433-2019
- Assessing the vertical structure of Arctic aerosols using balloon-borne measurements J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1737-2021
- A Bird’s-Eye View: Development of an Operational ARM Unmanned Aerial Capability for Atmospheric Research in Arctic Alaska G. de Boer et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-17-0156.1
- PAMTRA 1.0: the Passive and Active Microwave radiative TRAnsfer tool for simulating radiometer and radar measurements of the cloudy atmosphere M. Mech et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4229-2020
- Cloud Top Radiative Cooling Rate Drives Non‐Precipitating Stratiform Cloud Responses to Aerosol Concentration A. Williams & A. Igel 10.1029/2021GL094740
- Emerging investigator series: influence of marine emissions and atmospheric processing on individual particle composition of summertime Arctic aerosol over the Bering Strait and Chukchi Sea R. Kirpes et al. 10.1039/C9EM00495E
- Diesel Soot and Amine-Containing Organic Sulfate Aerosols in an Arctic Oil Field M. Gunsch et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b04825
- Processes Controlling the Composition and Abundance of Arctic Aerosol M. Willis et al. 10.1029/2018RG000602
- Graupel Precipitating From Thin Arctic Clouds With Liquid Water Paths Less Than 50 g m −2 K. Fitch & T. Garrett 10.1029/2021GL094075
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022