06 Dec 2017
Research article | 06 Dec 2017
Field characterization of the PM2.5 Aerosol Chemical Speciation Monitor: insights into the composition, sources, and processes of fine particles in eastern China
Yunjiang Zhang et al.
Total article views: 3,328 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,334 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,313 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,382 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,369 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 952 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 944 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Study on the variation of air pollutant concentration and its formation mechanism during the COVID-19 period in Wuhan C. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118276
- Enhancement of secondary aerosol formation by reduced anthropogenic emissions during Spring Festival 2019 and enlightenment for regional PM<sub>2.5</sub> control in Beijing Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-915-2021
- Fireworks: A major source of inorganic and organic aerosols during Christmas and New Year in Mexico city A. Retama et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100013
- Effects of ozone and relative humidity in secondary inorganic aerosol formation during haze events in Beijing, China P. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105855
- Chemical Differences Between PM 1 and PM 2.5 in Highly Polluted Environment and Implications in Air Pollution Studies Y. Sun et al. 10.1029/2019GL086288
- Kinetics study of heterogeneous reactions of O3 and SO2 with sea salt single droplets using micro-FTIR spectroscopy: Potential for formation of sulfate aerosol in atmospheric environment X. He & Y. Zhang 10.1016/j.saa.2020.118219
- Characterization of submicron particles by time-of-flight aerosol chemical speciation monitor (ToF-ACSM) during wintertime: aerosol composition, sources, and chemical processes in Guangzhou, China J. Guo et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7595-2020
- Ambient Quantification and Size Distributions for Organic Aerosol in Aerosol Mass Spectrometers with the New Capture Vaporizer W. Hu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00310
- Measuring Micrometers of Matter and Inventing Indices: Entangling Social Perception within Discrete and Continuous Measurements of Air Quality E. Schmitt 10.3390/socsci8020048
- Meteorology governs the variation of Delhi's high particulate-bound chloride levels C. Manchanda et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.132879
- Triple charge-coupled device cameras combined backscatter lidar for retrieving PM25 from aerosol extinction coefficient J. Gao et al. 10.1364/AO.405219
- Influence of relative humidity on SO2 oxidation by O3 and NO2 on the surface of TiO2 particles: Potential for formation of secondary sulfate aerosol X. He & Y. Zhang 10.1016/j.saa.2019.04.046
- Responses of secondary aerosols to relative humidity and photochemical activities in an industrialized environment during late winter Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.09.008
- Gas-particle partitioning of atmospheric reactive mercury and its contribution to particle bound mercury in a coastal city of the Yangtze River Delta, China L. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117744
- Changes in Aerosol Chemistry From 2014 to 2016 in Winter in Beijing: Insights From High‐Resolution Aerosol Mass Spectrometry W. Xu et al. 10.1029/2018JD029245
- The moving of high emission for biomass burning in China: View from multi-year emission estimation and human-driven forces J. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105812
- The second ACTRIS inter-comparison (2016) for Aerosol Chemical Speciation Monitors (ACSM): Calibration protocols and instrument performance evaluations E. Freney et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1608901
- Characteristics and Formation Mechanisms of Winter Particulate Pollution in Lanzhou, Northwest China T. Du et al. 10.1029/2020JD033369
- Evaluation of a New Aerosol Chemical Speciation Monitor (ACSM) System at an Urban Site in Atlanta, GA: The Use of Capture Vaporizer and PM2.5 Inlet T. Joo et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00173
- Rapid improvement in air quality due to aerosol-pollution control during 2012–2018: An evidence observed in Kunshan in the Yangtze River Delta, China J. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2019.12.020
- Seasonal size distribution and mixing state of black carbon aerosols in a polluted urban environment of the Yangtze River Delta region, China Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.11.087
- Characterizing the ratio of nitrate to sulfate in ambient fine particles of urban Beijing during 2018–2019 S. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117662
- Characteristics and Sources of Black Carbon Aerosol in a Mega-City in the Western Yangtze River Delta, China J. Li et al. 10.3390/atmos11040315
- Estimating the open biomass burning emissions in central and eastern China from 2003 to 2015 based on satellite observation J. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11623-2018
- Distinctions in source regions and formation mechanisms of secondary aerosol in Beijing from summer to winter J. Duan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10319-2019
- Formation of condensable organic vapors from anthropogenic and biogenic volatile organic compounds (VOCs) is strongly perturbed by NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> in eastern China Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14789-2021
- Real‐time characterization of aerosol particle composition, sources and influences of increased ventilation and humidity in an office J. Li et al. 10.1111/ina.12838
- Impact of air transport and secondary formation on haze pollution in the Yangtze River Delta: In situ online observations in Shanghai and Nanjing P. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117350
- Ionization of Submicrometer-Sized Particles by Laser-Induced Radiofrequency Plasma for Mass Spectrometric Analysis S. Liang et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.8b03983
Latest update: 27 May 2022