WRF-Chem simulated surface ozone over south Asia during the pre-monsoon: effects of emission inventories and chemical mechanisms
Amit Sharma et al.
Total article views: 2,779 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,800 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,774 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,903 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 881 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 871 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
32 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Surface ozone in the Doon Valley of the Himalayan foothills during spring N. Ojha et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-05085-2
- On the widespread enhancement in fine particulate matter across the Indo-Gangetic Plain towards winter N. Ojha et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-62710-8
- Emission inventory of semi-volatile and intermediate-volatility organic compounds and their effects on secondary organic aerosol over the Pearl River Delta region L. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8141-2019
- Understanding the spatiotemporal variability and trends of surface ozone over India R. Kunchala et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-16011-w
- Insights to WRF-Chem sensitivity in a zone of complex terrain in the tropical Andes: Effect of boundary conditions, chemical mechanisms, nesting, and domain configuration F. Cifuentes et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101093
- Distribution of volatile organic compounds over Indian subcontinent during winter: WRF-chem simulation versus observations L. Chutia et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.05.097
- Multi-Model Evaluation of Meteorological Drivers, Air Pollutants and Quantification of Emission Sources over the Upper Brahmaputra Basin A. Saikia et al. 10.3390/atmos10110703
- Mitigation of PM<sub>2.5</sub> and ozone pollution in Delhi: a sensitivity study during the pre-monsoon period Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-499-2020
- PM2.5 diminution and haze events over Delhi during the COVID-19 lockdown period: an interplay between the baseline pollution and meteorology S. Dhaka et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-70179-8
- Quantification of Regional Ozone Pollution Characteristics and Its Temporal Evolution: Insights from Identification of the Impacts of Meteorological Conditions and Emissions L. Yang et al. 10.3390/atmos12020279
- The spatiotemporal variation and key factors of SO2 in 336 cities across China R. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.11.062
- Revisiting the crop yield loss in India attributable to ozone A. Sharma et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100008
- Application of a combined standard deviation and mean based approach to MOPITT CO column data, and resulting improved representation of biomass burning and urban air pollution sources C. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111720
- Effects of spatial resolution on WRF v3.8.1 simulated meteorology over the central Himalaya J. Singh et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1427-2021
- Effects of Dry Deposition on Surface Ozone over South Asia Inferred from a Regional Chemical Transport Model A. Sharma et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00004
- Aerosol radiative impact on surface ozone during a heavy dust and biomass burning event over South Asia T. Mukherjee et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117201
- Seasonal distribution and drivers of surface fine particulate matter and organic aerosol over the Indo-Gangetic Plain C. Mogno et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10881-2021
- Black carbon and biomass burning associated high pollution episodes observed at Doon valley in the foothills of the Himalayas V. Prabhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105001
- Improving regional air quality predictions in the Indo-Gangetic Plain – case study of an intensive pollution episode in November 2017 B. Roozitalab et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2837-2021
- Vertical profiles and regional transport of ozone and aerosols in the Yangtze River Delta during the 2016 G20 summit based on multiple lidars X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118506
- Ozone pollution over China and India: seasonality and sources M. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4399-2020
- Examining the effectiveness of biomass-derived biochar for the amelioration of tropospheric ozone-induced phytotoxicity in the Indian wheat cultivar HD 2967 A. Ghosh et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.124968
- High spatial resolution WRF-Chem model over Asia: Physics and chemistry evaluation P. Sicard et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118004
- Air pollution terrain nexus: A review considering energy generation and consumption X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2019.01.049
- Sulfur dioxide emissions in Portugal: Prediction, estimation and air quality regulation using machine learning V. Ribeiro 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.128358
- Impact of Biomass Burning on Ozone, Carbon Monoxide, and Nitrogen Dioxide in Northern Thailand S. Khodmanee & T. Amnuaylojaroen 10.3389/fenvs.2021.641877
- Study of SO Pollution in the Middle East Using MERRA‐2, CAMS Data Assimilation Products, and High‐Resolution WRF‐Chem Simulations A. Ukhov et al. 10.1029/2019JD031993
- O3 and CO in the South Asian outflow over the Bay of Bengal: Impact of monsoonal dynamics and chemistry I. Girach et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117610
- Avoiding high ozone pollution in Delhi, India Y. Chen et al. 10.1039/D0FD00079E
- Current and Future Disease Burden From Ambient Ozone Exposure in India L. Conibear et al. 10.1029/2018GH000168
- Impacts of meteorological uncertainties on the haze formation in Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei (BTH) during wintertime: a case study N. Bei et al. 10.5194/acp-17-14579-2017
- Variations of trace gases over the Bay of Bengal during the summer monsoon I. Girach et al. 10.1007/s12040-017-0915-y
Latest update: 18 Oct 2021