28 Nov 2017
Research article | 28 Nov 2017
Spatiotemporal patterns of the fossil-fuel CO2 signal in central Europe: results from a high-resolution atmospheric transport model
Yu Liu et al.
Total article views: 2,421 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,465 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,455 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,784 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,777 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 681 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 678 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the diurnal, weekly, and seasonal cycles and annual trends in atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> at Mount Zugspitze, Germany, during 1981–2016 Y. Yuan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-999-2019
- Pixel Size and Revisit Rate Requirements for Monitoring Power Plant CO2 Emissions from Space T. Hill & R. Nassar 10.3390/rs11131608
- Quantifying CO<sub>2</sub> emissions of a city with the Copernicus Anthropogenic CO<sub>2</sub> Monitoring satellite mission G. Kuhlmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6733-2020
- Multiscale analysis on spatiotemporal dynamics of energy consumption CO2 emissions in China: Utilizing the integrated of DMSP-OLS and NPP-VIIRS nighttime light datasets Q. Lv et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134394
- An inversion method for estimating strong point carbon dioxide emissions using a differential absorption Lidar T. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.122434
- An online emission module for atmospheric chemistry transport models: implementation in COSMO-GHG v5.6a and COSMO-ART v5.1-3.1 M. Jähn et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2379-2020
- Accounting for the vertical distribution of emissions in atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> simulations D. Brunner et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4541-2019
- High-resolution simulation of wintertime fossil fuel CO2 in Beijing, China: Characteristics, sources, and regional transport T. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.10.054
- A high-definition spatially explicit modelling approach for national greenhouse gas emissions from industrial processes: reducing the errors and uncertainties in global emission modelling N. Charkovska et al. 10.1007/s11027-018-9836-6
- Modeling the environmental implications of car ownership and energy consumption in the UK: Evidence from NARDL model O. Funsho Idowu et al. 10.1080/15568318.2021.1969708
- Detectability of CO<sub>2</sub> emission plumes of cities and power plants with the Copernicus Anthropogenic CO<sub>2</sub> Monitoring (CO2M) mission G. Kuhlmann et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6695-2019
- Simulations of summertime fossil fuel CO2 in the Guanzhong basin, China T. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.12.021
- Spatiotemporal Variations of City-Level Carbon Emissions in China during 2000–2017 Using Nighttime Light Data Y. Sun et al. 10.3390/rs12182916
- High-resolution spatiotemporal patterns of China’s FFCO2 emissions under the impact of LUCC from 2000 to 2015 J. Zhao et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab6edc
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022