Partitioning the primary ice formation modes in large eddy simulations of mixed-phase clouds
Luke B. Hande and Corinna Hoose
Total article views: 1,395 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,407 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,397 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 798 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 790 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 609 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 607 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Cloud Top Phase Distributions of Simulated Deep Convective Clouds C. Hoose et al. 10.1029/2018JD028381
- An instrument for quantifying heterogeneous ice nucleation in multiwell plates using infrared emissions to detect freezing A. Harrison et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5629-2018
- Spatial and temporal variability in the ice-nucleating ability of alpine snowmelt and extension to frozen cloud fraction K. Brennan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-163-2020
- Model simulations with COSMO-SPECS: impact of heterogeneous freezing modes and ice nucleating particle types on ice formation and precipitation in a deep convective cloud K. Diehl & V. Grützun 10.5194/acp-18-3619-2018
- Vertical redistribution of moisture and aerosol in orographic mixed-phase clouds A. Miltenberger et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7979-2020
- Elucidating ice formation pathways in the aerosol–climate model ECHAM6-HAM2 R. Dietlicher et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9061-2019
- The Portable Ice Nucleation Experiment (PINE): a new online instrument for laboratory studies and automated long-term field observations of ice-nucleating particles O. Möhler et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1143-2021
- Ice-nucleating particles in precipitation samples from the Texas Panhandle H. Vepuri et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4503-2021
- Laboratory and field studies of ice-nucleating particles from open-lot livestock facilities in Texas N. Hiranuma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14215-2021
- Marine and terrestrial influences on ice nucleating particles during continuous springtime measurements in an Arctic oilfield location J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-18-18023-2018
- The Influence of Chemical and Mineral Compositions on the Parameterization of Immersion Freezing by Volcanic Ash Particles N. Umo et al. 10.1029/2020JD033356
- Characteristics and Distribution of efficient ice nucleating particles in rainwater and soil S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105129
- Complex plant-derived organic aerosol as ice-nucleating particles – more than the sums of their parts? I. Steinke et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11387-2020
- The Role of Secondary Ice Processes in Midlatitude Continental Clouds A. Zipori et al. 10.1029/2018JD029146
- The Role of Organic Aerosol in Atmospheric Ice Nucleation: A Review D. Knopf et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.7b00120
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021