Biomass burning emissions in north Australia during the early dry season: an overview of the 2014 SAFIRED campaign
Marc D. Mallet et al.
Total article views: 1,910 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,923 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,894 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,169 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,145 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 754 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 749 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Contribution of Fine Particles to Air Emission at Different Phases of Biomass Burning N. Ordou & I. Agranovski 10.3390/atmos10050278
- Meteorological normalisation of PM10 using machine learning reveals distinct increases of nearby source emissions in the Australian mining town of Moranbah M. Mallet 10.1016/j.apr.2020.08.001
- Characterization of aerosols over the Great Barrier Reef: The influence of transported continental sources Z. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.007
- Optical and physical properties of aerosols during active fire events occurring in the Indo-Gangetic Plains: Implications for aerosol radiative forcing S. Ningombam et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117225
- Long-term multi-source data analysis about the characteristics of aerosol optical properties and types over Australia X. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3803-2021
- Air Quality Impacts of Smoke from Hazard Reduction Burns and Domestic Wood Heating in Western Sydney M. Desservettaz et al. 10.3390/atmos10090557
- Atmospheric mercury in Australia J. Fisher & P. Nelson 10.1525/elementa.2020.070
- Evaluation of aerosol iron solubility over Australian coastal regions based on inverse modeling: implications of bushfires on bioaccessible iron concentrations in the Southern Hemisphere A. Ito et al. 10.1186/s40645-020-00357-9
- Dry season aerosol iron solubility in tropical northern Australia V. Winton et al. 10.5194/acp-16-12829-2016
- Assessment of leaching protocols to determine the solubility of trace metals in aerosols M. Perron et al. 10.1016/j.talanta.2019.120377
- Origin, transport and deposition of aerosol iron to Australian coastal waters M. Perron et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117432
- Statistical aerosol properties associated with fire events from 2002 to 2019 and a case analysis in 2019 over Australia X. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3833-2021
- Atmospheric mercury in the Southern Hemisphere tropics: seasonal and diurnal variations and influence of inter-hemispheric transport D. Howard et al. 10.5194/acp-17-11623-2017
- Composition, size and cloud condensation nuclei activity of biomass burning aerosol from northern Australian savannah fires M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-17-3605-2017
- Emission Factors for Selected Semivolatile Organic Chemicals from Burning of Tropical Biomass Fuels and Estimation of Annual Australian Emissions X. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b01392
- Biomass burning and biogenic aerosols in northern Australia during the SAFIRED campaign A. Milic et al. 10.5194/acp-17-3945-2017
Latest update: 09 May 2021