Overview and preliminary results of the Surface Ocean Aerosol Production (SOAP) campaign
Cliff S. Law et al.
Total article views: 2,625 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,560 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,539 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,459 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,438 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,101 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,101 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Dimethylsulfoniopropionate (DMSP) and dimethyl sulfide (DMS) cycling across contrasting biological hotspots of the New Zealand subtropical front M. Lizotte et al. 10.5194/os-13-961-2017
- Using eddy covariance to measure the dependence of air–sea CO<sub>2</sub> exchange rate on friction velocity S. Landwehr et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4297-2018
- Gradient flux measurements of sea–air DMS transfer during the Surface Ocean Aerosol Production (SOAP) experiment M. Smith et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5861-2018
- The sensitivity of Southern Ocean aerosols and cloud microphysics to sea spray and sulfate aerosol production in the HadGEM3-GA7.1 chemistry–climate model L. Revell et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15447-2019
- Bayesian change point quantile regression approach to enhance the understanding of shifting phytoplankton-dimethyl sulfide relationships in aquatic ecosystems Z. Liang et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2021.117287
- Overview of the Antarctic Circumnavigation Expedition: Study of Preindustrial-like Aerosols and Their Climate Effects (ACE-SPACE) J. Schmale et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0187.1
- Southern Ocean cloud and aerosol data: a compilation of measurements from the 2018 Southern Ocean Ross Sea Marine Ecosystems and Environment voyage S. Kremser et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3115-2021
- Investigating Source Contributions of Size‐Aggregated Aerosols Collected in Southern Ocean and Baring Head, New Zealand Using Sulfur Isotopes J. Li et al. 10.1002/2018GL077353
- Methanethiol, dimethyl sulfide and acetone over biologically productive waters in the southwest Pacific Ocean S. Lawson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3061-2020
- Summer aerosol measurements over the East Antarctic seasonal ice zone J. Simmons et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9497-2021
- Sea spray aerosol organic enrichment, water uptake and surface tension effects L. Cravigan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7955-2020
- Surfactants in the Sea Surface Microlayer, Underlying Water and Atmospheric Particles of Tropical Coastal Ecosystems R. Uning et al. 10.1007/s11270-018-3961-4
- Diatom and coccolithophore species fluxes in the Subtropical Frontal Zone, east of New Zealand J. Wilks et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2020.103455
- Surfactants in the sea surface microlayer, subsurface water and fine marine aerosols in different background coastal areas S. Shaharom et al. 10.1007/s11356-018-2745-0
- Measurement report: Cloud processes and the transport of biological emissions affect southern ocean particle and cloud condensation nuclei concentrations K. Sanchez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3427-2021
- Assessing the potential for dimethylsulfide enrichment at the sea surface and its influence on air–sea flux C. Walker et al. 10.5194/os-12-1033-2016
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 27 Jul 2021