Ethene, propene, butene and isoprene emissions from a ponderosa pine forest measured by relaxed eddy accumulation
Total article views: 3,349 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,349 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,317 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,451 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,428 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 898 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 889 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ecosystem‐Scale Measurements of Methyl Halide Fluxes From a Brackish Tidal Marsh Invaded With Perennial Pepperweed (Lepidium latifolium) M. Deventer et al. 10.1029/2018JG004536
- Closing the Reactive Carbon Flux Budget: Observations From Dual Mass Spectrometers Over a Coniferous Forest M. Vermeuel et al. 10.1029/2023JD038753
- Determination and Characteristic Analysis of Atmospheric Non-Methane Hydrocarbons in a Regional Hub City of North China Plain J. Wang et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/223/1/012052
- Long-term trend in surface ozone in Houston-Galveston-Brazoria: Sectoral contributions based on changes in volatile organic compounds E. Soleimanian et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119647
- Changes in source apportioned VOCs during high O3 periods using initial VOC-concentration-dispersion normalized PMF Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.165182
- Acyl Peroxy Nitrates Link Oil and Natural Gas Emissions to High Ozone Abundances in the Colorado Front Range During Summer 2015 J. Lindaas et al. 10.1029/2018JD028825
- Observations of Volatile Organic Compounds in the Los Angeles Basin during COVID-19 P. Van Rooy et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00248
- Seasonal Variations of Vocs in Houston: Source Apportionment and Spatial Distribution of Source Origins in Summertime and Wintertime B. Sadeghi et al. 10.2139/ssrn.3972065
- Potential Factors Contributing to Ozone Production in AQUAS–Kyoto Campaign in Summer 2020: Natural Source-Related Missing OH Reactivity and Heterogeneous HO2/RO2 Loss J. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c03628
- A portable, low-cost relaxed eddy accumulation (REA) system for quantifying ecosystem-level fluxes of volatile organics C. Sarkar et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117764
- Seasonality and Source Apportionment of Nonmethane Volatile Organic Compounds at Boulder Reservoir, Colorado, Between 2017 and 2019 I. Pollack et al. 10.1029/2020JD034234
- The Interplay Between Ozone and Urban Vegetation—BVOC Emissions, Ozone Deposition, and Tree Ecophysiology A. Fitzky et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2019.00050
- Experimental chemical budgets of OH, HO2, and RO2 radicals in rural air in western Germany during the JULIAC campaign 2019 C. Cho et al. 10.5194/acp-23-2003-2023
- Current Status and Future Directions of Tropospheric Photochemical Ozone Studies in Korea G. Lee et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2020.36.4.419
- A comprehensive approach combining positive matrix factorization modeling, meteorology, and machine learning for source apportionment of surface ozone precursors: Underlying factors contributing to ozone formation in Houston, Texas D. Nelson et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2023.122223
- Emissions of non-methane volatile organic compounds from a landfill site in a major city of India: impact on local air quality P. Dave et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2020.e04537
- Identifying the Drivers of Modeling Uncertainties in Isoprene Emissions: Schemes Versus Meteorological Forcings Y. Cao et al. 10.1029/2020JD034242
- A detailed study of the ion chemistry of alkenes focusing on heptenes aimed at their SIFT-MS quantification R. Brůhová Michalčíková et al. 10.1016/j.ijms.2017.12.004
- Ambient air characteristics of biogenic volatile organic compounds at a tropical evergreen forest site in Central Western Ghats of India N. Tripathi et al. 10.1007/s10874-021-09415-y
- Influence of seasonal variability on source characteristics of VOCs at Houston industrial area B. Sadeghi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119077
- Low-level summertime isoprene observed at a forested mountaintop site in southern China: implications for strong regional atmospheric oxidative capacity D. Gong et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14417-2018
- Absorption cross sections in the CH stretching region for propene broadened by helium and nitrogen R. Dodangodage et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2021.107738
- Measurements of Volatile Organic Compounds at a rural site in India: Variability and sources during the seasonal transition S. Sindhu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.165493
- Changes in ozone and precursors during two aged wildfire smoke events in the Colorado Front Range in summer 2015 J. Lindaas et al. 10.5194/acp-17-10691-2017
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023