08 Nov 2017
Research article | 08 Nov 2017
The influence of sea- and land-breeze circulations on the diurnal variability in precipitation over a tropical island
Lei Zhu et al.
Total article views: 2,193 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,193 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,267 with geography defined and -74 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,578 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,661 with geography defined and -83 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 615 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 606 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Image Processing of Radar Mosaics for the Climatology of Convection Initiation in South China L. Bai et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0081.1
- Relative Roles of Low‐Level Wind Speed and Moisture in the Diurnal Cycle of Rainfall Over a Tropical Island Under Monsoonal Flows L. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2020GL087467
- Convection ‐permitting modeling with regional climate models: Latest developments and next steps P. Lucas‐Picher et al. 10.1002/wcc.731
- Convection Initiation Associated With Ambient Winds and Local Circulations Over a Tropical Island in South China L. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2021GL094382
- Performance of daily satellite-based rainfall in groundwater basin of Merapi Aquifer System, Yogyakarta N. Rahmawati et al. 10.1007/s00704-021-03731-9
- Warm-Season Diurnal Variations of Total, Stratiform, Convective, and Extreme Hourly Precipitation over Central and Eastern China Y. Zheng et al. 10.1007/s00376-018-7307-3
- Sea Breeze Geoengineering to Increase Rainfall over the Arabian Red Sea Coastal Plains 10.1175/JHM-D-20-0266.1
- Contrasting frontal and warm-sector heavy rainfalls over South China during the early-summer rainy season N. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104693
- A large-eddy simulation study of deep-convection initiation through the collision of two sea-breeze fronts S. Fu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9289-2021
- Terrain Effects on Regional Precipitation in a Warm Season over Qinling-Daba Mountains in Central China X. Li et al. 10.3390/atmos12121685
- Climate‐Driven Characteristics of Sea‐Land Breezes Over the Globe L. Shen et al. 10.1029/2020GL092308
- Observed slump of sea land breeze in Brisbane under the effect of aerosols from remote transport during 2019 Australian mega fire events L. Shen et al. 10.5194/acp-22-419-2022
- Topographic Effects on the Luzon Diurnal Cycle during the BSISO E. Riley Dellaripa et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0046.1
- Impacts of Coastal Terrain on Warm-Sector Heavy-Rain-Producing MCSs in Southern China M. Zhang et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-21-0190.1
- Spatiotemporal Analysis of Land Use and Land Cover (LULC) Changes and Precipitation Trends in Shanghai Q. Jiang et al. 10.3390/app10217897
- Spatial and temporal distribution of the cloud optical depth over China based on MODIS satellite data during 2003–2016 X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2018.08.010
- Boundary Layer Characteristics Over Complex Terrain in Central Taiwan: Observations and Numerical Modeling F. Cheng et al. 10.1029/2021JD035726
- An Observational Study of the Diurnal Variation of Precipitation over Hong Kong and the Underlying Processes X. Li et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-17-0320.1
- Convection Initiation in Monsoon Coastal Areas (South China) L. Bai et al. 10.1029/2020GL087035
- Trends in Diurnal Cycle of Summertime Rainfall Over Coastal South China in the Past 135 Years: Characteristics and Possible Causes L. Su et al. 10.1029/2020JD033621
- Quasi-Biweekly Extensions of the Monsoon Winds and the Philippines Diurnal Cycle 10.1175/MWR-D-21-0208.1
- Morphology of Rain Clusters Influencing Rainfall Intensity over Hainan Island T. Huang et al. 10.3390/rs13152920
- Diurnal Cycle of Rainfall and Winds near the South Coast of China Y. Du & R. Rotunno 10.1175/JAS-D-17-0397.1
- Superenhancement of Precipitation at the Center of Tropical Islands M. Ulrich & G. Bellon 10.1029/2019GL084947
- Regional Differences in Hourly Precipitation Characteristics along the Western Coast of South China J. Li et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0150.1
- Modulations of the Diurnal Cycle of Coastal Rainfall over South China Caused by the Boreal Summer Intraseasonal Oscillation X. Chen et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0786.1
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022