Articles | Volume 17, issue 21
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Impacts of Mt Pinatubo volcanic aerosol on the tropical stratosphere in chemistry–climate model simulations using CCMI and CMIP6 stratospheric aerosol data
Total article views: 2,494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,504 with geography defined and -10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,963 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,999 with geography defined and -36 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 531 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 505 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Revisiting the Agung 1963 volcanic forcing – impact of one or two eruptions U. Niemeier et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10379-2019
- Is the recovery of stratospheric O<sub>3</sub> speeding up in the Southern Hemisphere? An evaluation from the first IASI decadal record (2008–2017) C. Wespes et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14031-2019
- Impact of the eruption of Mt Pinatubo on the chemical composition of the stratosphere M. Kilian et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11697-2020
- Added Value of Aerosol-Cloud Interactions for Representing Aerosol Optical Depth in an Online Coupled Climate-Chemistry Model over Europe L. Palacios-Peña et al. 10.3390/atmos11040360
- NorCPM1 and its contribution to CMIP6 DCPP I. Bethke et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7073-2021
- Modeling the Sulfate Aerosol Evolution After Recent Moderate Volcanic Activity, 2008–2012 C. Brodowsky et al. 10.1029/2021JD035472
- Interactive stratospheric aerosol models' response to different amounts and altitudes of SO2 injection during the 1991 Pinatubo eruption I. Quaglia et al. 10.5194/acp-23-921-2023
- Stratospheric Injection of Brominated Very Short‐Lived Substances: Aircraft Observations in the Western Pacific and Representation in Global Models P. Wales et al. 10.1029/2017JD027978
- 19th century glacier retreat in the Alps preceded the emergence of industrial black carbon deposition on high-alpine glaciers M. Sigl et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3311-2018
- The Circulation Response to Volcanic Eruptions: The Key Roles of Stratospheric Warming and Eddy Interactions K. DallaSanta et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0099.1
- Volcanic effects on climate: recent advances and future avenues L. Marshall et al. 10.1007/s00445-022-01559-3
- Stratospheric aerosol evolution after Pinatubo simulated with a coupled size-resolved aerosol–chemistry–climate model, SOCOL-AERv1.0 T. Sukhodolov et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2633-2018
- Damage factors of stratospheric ozone depletion on human health impact with the addition of nitrous oxide as the largest contributor in the 2000s K. Hayashi & N. Itsubo 10.1007/s11367-023-02174-w
- On the aliasing of the solar cycle in the lower stratospheric tropical temperature A. Kuchar et al. 10.1002/2017JD026948
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Sep 2023