Articles | Volume 17, issue 21
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Denitrification, dehydration and ozone loss during the 2015/2016 Arctic winter
Total article views: 2,287 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,287 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,302 with geography defined and -15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,682 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,722 with geography defined and -40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 605 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 580 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Vortex‐Wide Detection of Large Aspherical NAT Particles in the Arctic Winter 2011/12 Stratosphere W. Woiwode et al. 10.1029/2019GL084145
- Record‐Low Arctic Stratospheric Ozone in 2020: MLS Observations of Chemical Processes and Comparisons With Previous Extreme Winters G. Manney et al. 10.1029/2020GL089063
- Studying Chemical Ozone Depletion and Dynamic Processes in the Arctic Stratosphere in the Winter 2019/2020 N. Tsvetkova et al. 10.3103/S1068373921090065
- Model estimations of geophysical variability between satellite measurements of ozone profiles P. Sheese et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1425-2021
- Analysis of the Variability of Stratospheric Gases Near St. Petersburg Using Ground-Based Spectroscopic Measurements Y. Virolainen et al. 10.1134/S0001433821010138
- Evaluation of polar stratospheric clouds in the global chemistry–climate model SOCOLv3.1 by comparison with CALIPSO spaceborne lidar measurements M. Steiner et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-935-2021
- Estimates of UV Indices During the Periods of Reduced Ozone Content over Siberia in Winter–Spring 2016 N. Chubarova et al. 10.1134/S1024856019020040
- Investigation and forecast of Sudden Stratospheric Warming events with chemistry climate model SOCOL N. Tsvetkova et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/606/1/012062
- The Unprecedented Ozone Loss in the Arctic Winter and Spring of 2010/2011 and 2019/2020 D. Ardra et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00333
- Chlorine partitioning in the lowermost Arctic vortex during the cold winter 2015/2016 A. Marsing et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10757-2019
- Widespread polar stratospheric ice clouds in the 2015–2016 Arctic winter – implications for ice nucleation C. Voigt et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15623-2018
- Nitrification of the lowermost stratosphere during the exceptionally cold Arctic winter 2015–2016 M. Braun et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13681-2019
- Challenge of modelling GLORIA observations of upper troposphere–lowermost stratosphere trace gas and cloud distributions at high latitudes: a case study with state-of-the-art models F. Haenel et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2843-2022
- Toward a Reanalysis of Stratospheric Ozone for Trend Studies: Assimilation of the Aura Microwave Limb Sounder and Ozone Mapping and Profiler Suite Limb Profiler Data K. Wargan et al. 10.1029/2019JD031892
- Comparison of ECHAM5/MESSy Atmospheric Chemistry (EMAC) simulations of the Arctic winter 2009/2010 and 2010/2011 with Envisat/MIPAS and Aura/MLS observations F. Khosrawi et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8873-2018
- Response of Arctic ozone to sudden stratospheric warmings A. de la Cámara et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16499-2018
- Impact of the eruption of Mt Pinatubo on the chemical composition of the stratosphere M. Kilian et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11697-2020
- Numerical Modeling of Ozone Loss in the Exceptional Arctic Stratosphere Winter–Spring of 2020 S. Smyshlyaev et al. 10.3390/atmos12111470
- Lagrangian simulation of ice particles and resulting dehydration in the polar winter stratosphere I. Tritscher et al. 10.5194/acp-19-543-2019
- Near‐Complete Local Reduction of Arctic Stratospheric Ozone by Severe Chemical Loss in Spring 2020 I. Wohltmann et al. 10.1029/2020GL089547
- Study of the Variability of Spring Breakup Dates and Arctic Stratospheric Polar Vortex Parameters from Simulation and Reanalysis Data P. Vargin et al. 10.1134/S0001433820050114
- Linking uncertainty in simulated Arctic ozone loss to uncertainties in modelled tropical stratospheric water vapour L. Thölix et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15047-2018
- Unusual chlorine partitioning in the 2015/16 Arctic winter lowermost stratosphere: observations and simulations S. Johansson et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8311-2019
- A Process Study on Thinning of Arctic Winter Cirrus Clouds With High‐Resolution ICON‐ART Simulations S. Gruber et al. 10.1029/2018JD029815
- Redistribution of total reactive nitrogen in the lowermost Arctic stratosphere during the cold winter 2015/2016 H. Ziereis et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3631-2022
- Airborne limb-imaging measurements of temperature, HNO<sub>3</sub>, O<sub>3</sub>, ClONO<sub>2</sub>, H<sub>2</sub>O and CFC-12 during the Arctic winter 2015/2016: characterization, in situ validation and comparison to Aura/MLS S. Johansson et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4737-2018
- Denitrification, dehydration and ozone loss during the 2015/2016 Arctic winter F. Khosrawi et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12893-2017
- Dynamic Processes in the Arctic Stratosphere in the Winter of 2018/2019 P. Vargin et al. 10.3103/S1068373920060011
- Major Sudden Stratospheric Warming in the Arctic in February 2018 and Its Impacts on the Troposphere, Mesosphere, and Ozone Layer P. Vargin & B. Kiryushov 10.3103/S1068373919020043
Latest update: 31 Mar 2023