23 Oct 2017
Research article | 23 Oct 2017
Modelling organic aerosol concentrations and properties during ChArMEx summer campaigns of 2012 and 2013 in the western Mediterranean region
Mounir Chrit et al.
Total article views: 1,995 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,992 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,985 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,426 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,421 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 566 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 564 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Summertime surface PM<sub>1</sub> aerosol composition and size by source region at the Lampedusa island in the central Mediterranean Sea M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11123-2019
- Aerosol composition and the contribution of SOA formation over Mediterranean forests E. Freney et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7041-2018
- Modeling organic aerosol concentrations and properties during winter 2014 in the northwestern Mediterranean region M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-18-18079-2018
- Trends of inorganic and organic aerosols and precursor gases in Europe: insights from the EURODELTA multi-model experiment over the 1990–2010 period G. Ciarelli et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4923-2019
- Highly Oxygenated Organic Molecules (HOM) from Gas-Phase Autoxidation Involving Peroxy Radicals: A Key Contributor to Atmospheric Aerosol F. Bianchi et al. 10.1021/acs.chemrev.8b00395
- Modeling organic aerosol over Europe in summer conditions with the VBS-GECKO parameterization: sensitivity to secondary organic compound properties and IVOC (intermediate-volatility organic compound) emissions V. Lannuque et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4905-2020
- Role of Relative Humidity in the Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation from High-NOx Photooxidation of Long-Chain Alkanes: n-Dodecane Case Study H. Lamkaddam et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00265
- Emission of intermediate, semi and low volatile organic compounds from traffic and their impact on secondary organic aerosol concentrations over Greater Paris K. Sartelet et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.02.031
- New particle formation from agricultural recycling of organic waste products R. Ciuraru et al. 10.1038/s41612-021-00160-3
- Precursors and formation of secondary organic aerosols from wildfires in the Euro-Mediterranean region M. Majdi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5543-2019
- SSH-Aerosol v1.1: A Modular Box Model to Simulate the Evolution of Primary and Secondary Aerosols K. Sartelet et al. 10.3390/atmos11050525
- Modeling the effect of non-ideality, dynamic mass transfer and viscosity on SOA formation in a 3-D air quality model Y. Kim et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1241-2019
- Simulation of fine organic aerosols in the western Mediterranean area during the ChArMEx 2013 summer campaign A. Cholakian et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7287-2018
- Impact of mixing state on aerosol optical properties during severe wildfires over the Euro-Mediterranean region M. Majdi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117042
- Aerosol sources in the western Mediterranean during summertime: a model-based approach M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9631-2018
- Impact of wildfires on particulate matter in the Euro-Mediterranean in 2007: sensitivity to some parameterizations of emissions in air quality models M. Majdi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-785-2019
- Chlorine-initiated oxidation of <i>n</i>-alkanes under high-NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> conditions: insights into secondary organic aerosol composition and volatility using a FIGAERO–CIMS D. Wang & L. Hildebrandt Ruiz 10.5194/acp-18-15535-2018
- Chemical characterization of fine particles (PM2.5) at a coastal site in the South Western Mediterranean during the ChArMex experiment A. Lemou et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08168-7
Latest update: 07 Aug 2022