Articles | Volume 17, issue 20
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Modelling organic aerosol concentrations and properties during ChArMEx summer campaigns of 2012 and 2013 in the western Mediterranean region
Total article views: 2,219 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,219 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,207 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,632 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,635 with geography defined and -3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 587 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 572 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Summertime surface PM<sub>1</sub> aerosol composition and size by source region at the Lampedusa island in the central Mediterranean Sea M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11123-2019
- Aerosol composition and the contribution of SOA formation over Mediterranean forests E. Freney et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7041-2018
- Modeling organic aerosol concentrations and properties during winter 2014 in the northwestern Mediterranean region M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-18-18079-2018
- Trends of inorganic and organic aerosols and precursor gases in Europe: insights from the EURODELTA multi-model experiment over the 1990–2010 period G. Ciarelli et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4923-2019
- Highly Oxygenated Organic Molecules (HOM) from Gas-Phase Autoxidation Involving Peroxy Radicals: A Key Contributor to Atmospheric Aerosol F. Bianchi et al. 10.1021/acs.chemrev.8b00395
- Modeling organic aerosol over Europe in summer conditions with the VBS-GECKO parameterization: sensitivity to secondary organic compound properties and IVOC (intermediate-volatility organic compound) emissions V. Lannuque et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4905-2020
- Role of Relative Humidity in the Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation from High-NOx Photooxidation of Long-Chain Alkanes: n-Dodecane Case Study H. Lamkaddam et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00265
- Emission of intermediate, semi and low volatile organic compounds from traffic and their impact on secondary organic aerosol concentrations over Greater Paris K. Sartelet et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.02.031
- New particle formation from agricultural recycling of organic waste products R. Ciuraru et al. 10.1038/s41612-021-00160-3
- Precursors and formation of secondary organic aerosols from wildfires in the Euro-Mediterranean region M. Majdi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5543-2019
- SSH-Aerosol v1.1: A Modular Box Model to Simulate the Evolution of Primary and Secondary Aerosols K. Sartelet et al. 10.3390/atmos11050525
- Modeling the effect of non-ideality, dynamic mass transfer and viscosity on SOA formation in a 3-D air quality model Y. Kim et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1241-2019
- Simulation of fine organic aerosols in the western Mediterranean area during the ChArMEx 2013 summer campaign A. Cholakian et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7287-2018
- Impact of mixing state on aerosol optical properties during severe wildfires over the Euro-Mediterranean region M. Majdi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117042
- Aerosol sources in the western Mediterranean during summertime: a model-based approach M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9631-2018
- Impact of wildfires on particulate matter in the Euro-Mediterranean in 2007: sensitivity to some parameterizations of emissions in air quality models M. Majdi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-785-2019
- Chlorine-initiated oxidation of <i>n</i>-alkanes under high-NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> conditions: insights into secondary organic aerosol composition and volatility using a FIGAERO–CIMS D. Wang & L. Hildebrandt Ruiz 10.5194/acp-18-15535-2018
- Chemical characterization of fine particles (PM2.5) at a coastal site in the South Western Mediterranean during the ChArMex experiment A. Lemou et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08168-7
Latest update: 28 Mar 2023