Multi-model ensemble simulations of olive pollen distribution in Europe in 2014: current status and outlook
Mikhail Sofiev et al.
Total article views: 1,970 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,980 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,968 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,288 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,280 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 692 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 688 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of Ragweed Pollen Daily Release Intensity on Long-Range Transport in Western Europe L. Menut et al. 10.3390/atmos12060693
- Automatic pollen recognition with the Rapid-E particle counter: the first-level procedure, experience and next steps I. Šaulienė et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3435-2019
- RealForAll: real-time system for automatic detection of airborne pollen D. Tešendić et al. 10.1080/17517575.2020.1793391
- The Clinical Utility of Pollen Counts C. Geller-Bernstein & J. Portnoy 10.1007/s12016-018-8698-8
- Building an automatic pollen monitoring network (ePIN): Selection of optimal sites by clustering pollen stations J. Oteros et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.131
- Do atmospheric events explain the arrival of an invasive ladybird (Harmonia axyridis) in the UK? P. Siljamo et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0219335
- A demonstration project of Global Alliance against Chronic Respiratory Diseases: Prediction of interactions between air pollution and allergen exposure—the Mobile Airways Sentinel NetworK-Impact of air POLLution on Asthma and Rhinitis approach M. Sofiev et al. 10.1097/CM9.0000000000000916
- The EUMETNET AutoPollen programme: establishing a prototype automatic pollen monitoring network in Europe B. Clot et al. 10.1007/s10453-020-09666-4
- Recent developments in monitoring and modelling airborne pollen, a review J. Maya-Manzano et al. 10.1080/00173134.2020.1769176
- Ensemble forecasts of air quality in eastern China – Part 1: Model description and implementation of the MarcoPolo–Panda prediction system, version 1 G. Brasseur et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-33-2019
- Pollen forecasting and its relevance in pollen allergen avoidance C. Suanno et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.111150
- The need for Pan‐European automatic pollen and fungal spore monitoring: A stakeholder workshop position paper F. Tummon et al. 10.1002/clt2.12015
- The influence of source maps on SILAM performance in modeling ragweed pollen concentrations in the area of a major European source G. Mimić et al. 10.1007/s00484-021-02075-3
- Time-Dependent Downscaling of PM2.5 Predictions from CAMS Air Quality Models to Urban Monitoring Sites in Budapest A. Varga-Balogh et al. 10.3390/atmos11060669
- On possibilities of assimilation of near-real-time pollen data by atmospheric composition models M. Sofiev 10.1007/s10453-019-09583-1
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021