Secondary organic aerosol from atmospheric photooxidation of indole
Total article views: 3,551 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,551 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,573 with geography defined and -22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,567 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,602 with geography defined and -35 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 984 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 971 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Chemical Composition and Molecular-Specific Optical Properties of Atmospheric Brown Carbon Associated with Biomass Burning A. Hettiyadura et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05883
- Nontarget mass spectrometry and in silico molecular characterization of air pollution from the Indian subcontinent S. Papazian et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00365-1
- Harmful Cyanobacterial Aerosolization Dynamics in the Airshed of a Eutrophic Estuary H. Plaas et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4125290
- Light absorption and scattering properties of indole secondary organic aerosol prepared under various oxidant and relative humidity conditions V. Baboomian et al. 10.1080/02786826.2023.2193235
- Reactive uptake of ammonia by secondary organic aerosols: Implications for air quality J. Horne et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.06.021
- Chromophores and chemical composition of brown carbon characterized at an urban kerbside by excitation–emission spectroscopy and mass spectrometry F. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-14971-2022
- Correcting micro-aethalometer absorption measurements for brown carbon aerosol C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146143
- Molecular Characterization of Water-Soluble Brown Carbon Chromophores in Snowpack from Northern Xinjiang, China Y. Zhou et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c07972
- Harmful cyanobacterial aerosolization dynamics in the airshed of a eutrophic estuary H. Plaas et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.158383
- Solvent effects on chemical composition and optical properties of extracted secondary brown carbon constituents K. Chen et al. 10.1080/02786826.2022.2100734
- Comprehensive Molecular Characterization of Atmospheric Brown Carbon by High Resolution Mass Spectrometry with Electrospray and Atmospheric Pressure Photoionization P. Lin et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.8b02177
- Effect of Photolysis on Absorption and Fluorescence Spectra of Light-Absorbing Secondary Organic Aerosols P. Aiona et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.7b00153
- Aerosol emission from soil during field burning S. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119924
- Molecular Analysis of Secondary Brown Carbon Produced from the Photooxidation of Naphthalene K. Siemens et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03135
- Nitrated polycyclic aromatic compounds in the atmospheric environment: A review J. Yan et al. 10.1080/10643389.2020.1748486
- Atmospheric oxidation mechanism and kinetics of indole initiated by ●OH and ●Cl: a computational study J. Xue et al. 10.5194/acp-22-11543-2022
Latest update: 01 Oct 2023