27 Sep 2017
Research article | 27 Sep 2017
Improved rain rate and drop size retrievals from airborne Doppler radar
Shannon L. Mason et al.
Total article views: 2,198 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,198 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,143 with geography defined and 55 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,324 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,305 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 874 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 838 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the distinctiveness of observed oceanic raindrop distributions D. Duncan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6969-2019
- The Microphysics of Stratiform Precipitation During OLYMPEX: Compatibility Between Triple‐Frequency Radar and Airborne In Situ Observations F. Tridon et al. 10.1029/2018JD029858
- Doppler W-band polarization diversity space-borne radar simulator for wind studies A. Battaglia et al. 10.5194/amt-11-5965-2018
- Characteristics of Precipitation Particles Measured by PARSIVEL Disdrometer at a Mountain and a Coastal Site in Korea J. Cha & S. Yum 10.1007/s13143-020-00190-6
- Impact of second-trip echoes for space-borne high-pulse-repetition-frequency nadir-looking W-band cloud radars A. Battaglia 10.5194/amt-14-7809-2021
- Retrievals of Riming and Snow Density From Vertically Pointing Doppler Radars S. Mason et al. 10.1029/2018JD028603
- First Observations of G‐Band Radar Doppler Spectra B. Courtier et al. 10.1029/2021GL096475
- Optimal Estimation Retrievals and Their Uncertainties: What Every Atmospheric Scientist Should Know M. Maahn et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0027.1
- Mind the gap – Part 2: Improving quantitative estimates of cloud and rain water path in oceanic warm rain using spaceborne radars A. Battaglia et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4865-2020
- Estimating total attenuation using Rayleigh targets at cloud top: applications in multilayer and mixed-phase clouds observed by ground-based multifrequency radars F. Tridon et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5065-2020
- On the Realism of the Rain Microphysics Representation of a Squall Line in the WRF Model. Part I: Evaluation with Multifrequency Cloud Radar Doppler Spectra Observations F. Tridon et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-18-0018.1
- Linking rain into ice microphysics across the melting layer in stratiform rain: a closure study K. Mróz et al. 10.5194/amt-14-511-2021
- Clarifying remotely-retrieved precipitation of shallow marine clouds from the NSF/NCAR Gulfstream V M. Sarkar et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-20-0166.1
- Spaceborne Cloud and Precipitation Radars: Status, Challenges, and Ways Forward A. Battaglia et al. 10.1029/2019RG000686
- Comprehensive thematic T-matrix reference database: a 2017–2019 update M. Mishchenko 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2019.106692
Latest update: 01 Feb 2023