The surface aerosol optical properties in the urban area of Nanjing, west Yangtze River Delta, China
Bingliang Zhuang et al.
Total article views: 1,749 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,729 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,712 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,335 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,318 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 394 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 394 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Implications of different aerosol species to direct radiative forcing and atmospheric heating rate A. Srivastava et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117820
- Monitoring temporal–spatial variations of AOD over the Yangtze River Delta, China X. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00477-018-1575-4
- Simulation of Optical Properties and Direct and Indirect Radiative Effects of Smoke Aerosols Over Marine Stratocumulus Clouds During Summer 2008 in California With the Regional Climate Model RegCM M. Mallet et al. 10.1002/2017JD026905
- Simultaneous measurements of PM1 and PM10 aerosol scattering properties and their relationships in urban Beijing: A two-year observation X. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145215
- Observation-based estimation of aerosol-induced reduction of planetary boundary layer height J. Zou et al. 10.1007/s00376-016-6259-8
- Chemical and Light Extinction Characteristics of Atmospheric Aerosols in Suburban Nanjing, China D. Wu et al. 10.3390/atmos8080149
- Aerosol optical properties and direct radiative forcing at Taihu R. Lü et al. 10.1364/AO.56.007002
- Modelling the Effects of Aerosol on Mei-Yu Frontal Precipitation and Physical Processes Y. Zhang et al. 10.3390/app9183802
- Intra-regional transport of black carbon between the south edge of the North China Plain and central China during winter haze episodes H. Zheng et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4499-2019
- Humidity and PM2.5 composition determine atmospheric light extinction in the arid region of northwest China X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.07.007
- The optical properties, physical properties and direct radiative forcing of urban columnar aerosols in the Yangtze River Delta, China B. Zhuang et al. 10.5194/acp-18-1419-2018
- Spatiotemporal variation of aerosol and potential long-range transport impact over the Tibetan Plateau, China J. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14637-2019
- Comprehensive observation and analysis of aerosol optical properties and vertical distribution in Nanjing, China J. Shen & N. Cao 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117767
- Wintertime aerosol optical properties in Lanzhou, Northwest China: Emphasis on the rapid increase of aerosol absorption under high particulate pollution X. Guan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118081
- Aerosol optical properties at SORPES in Nanjing, east China Y. Shen et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5265-2018
- Aerosol optical characteristics and radiative forcing in urban Beijing S. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.05.034
- Combined use of satellite and surface observations to study aerosol optical depth in different regions of China M. Filonchyk et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-42466-6
- Enhancement of Atmospheric Stability by Anomalous Elevated Aerosols During Winter in China X. Lu et al. 10.1029/2019JD031734
- Relationship between the Optical Properties and Chemical Composition of Urban Aerosol Particles in Lithuania J. Pauraite et al. 10.1155/2018/8674173
- Characteristics of ozone and particles in the near-surface atmosphere in the urban area of the Yangtze River Delta, China H. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4153-2019
- Aerosol optical properties and radiative effect under different weather conditions in Harbin, China Q. Mao et al. 10.1016/j.infrared.2018.01.024
Latest update: 08 Mar 2021