Origin and variability in volatile organic compounds observed at an Eastern Mediterranean background site (Cyprus)
Cécile Debevec et al.
Total article views: 2,123 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,096 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,092 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,423 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,421 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 673 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 671 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Non-methane hydrocarbons in the vicinity of a petrochemical complex in the Metropolitan Area of São Paulo, Brazil M. Coelho et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-00992-1
- Driving parameters of biogenic volatile organic compounds and consequences on new particle formation observed at an eastern Mediterranean background site C. Debevec et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14297-2018
- Ambient volatile organic compounds in a suburban site between Beijing and Tianjin: Concentration levels, source apportionment and health risk assessment Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133889
- Volatile organic compounds in a typical petrochemical industrialized valley city of northwest China based on high-resolution PTR-MS measurements: Characterization, sources and chemical effects X. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.283
- Summertime high resolution variability of atmospheric formaldehyde and non-methane volatile organic compounds in a rural background area M. de Blas et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.07.411
- Wood burning: A major source of Volatile Organic Compounds during wintertime in the Paris region B. Languille et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135055
- Composition and variability of gaseous organic pollution in the port megacity of Istanbul: source attribution, emission ratios, and inventory evaluation B. Thera et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15131-2019
- Aerosol sources in the western Mediterranean during summertime: a model-based approach M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9631-2018
- Atmospheric organic vapors in two European pine forests measured by a Vocus PTR-TOF: insights into monoterpene and sesquiterpene oxidation processes H. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4123-2021
- Characteristics and sources of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in Shanghai during summer: Implications of regional transport Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116902
- Secondary organic aerosol tracers and related polar organic compounds between urban and rural areas in the Eastern Mediterranean region: source apportionment and the influence of atmospheric oxidants P. Kanellopoulos et al. 10.1039/D0EM00238K
- Seasonal variation and origins of volatile organic compounds observed during 2 years at a western Mediterranean remote background site (Ersa, Cape Corsica) C. Debevec et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1449-2021
- Emission of biogenic volatile organic compounds from warm and oligotrophic seawater in the Eastern Mediterranean C. Dayan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12741-2020
- Spatial and temporal (short and long-term) variability of submicron, fine and sub-10 μm particulate matter (PM1, PM2.5, PM10) in Cyprus M. Pikridas et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.07.048
- Long-term measurement of biogenic volatile organic compounds in a rural background area: Contribution to ozone formation M. Gómez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117315
- Spatiotemporal variability and sources of aerosol water-soluble organic nitrogen (WSON), in the Eastern Mediterranean M. Tsagkaraki et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118144
- Polar organic compounds in PM10 and PM2.5 atmospheric aerosols from a background Eastern Mediterranean site during the winter period: Secondary formation, distribution and source apportionment P. Kanellopoulos et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117622
- Spatial-seasonal variations and source identification of volatile organic compounds using passive air samplers in the metropolitan city of Seoul, South Korea S. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118136
- Fluid dynamics modelling of UV reactors in advanced oxidation processes for VOC abatement applications F. Montecchio et al. 10.1016/j.cej.2019.03.094
- VOC characteristics and sources at nine photochemical assessment monitoring stations in western Taiwan Y. Huang & C. Hsieh 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117741
- Organic carbon at a remote site of the western Mediterranean Basin: sources and chemistry during the ChArMEx SOP2 field experiment V. Michoud et al. 10.5194/acp-17-8837-2017
Latest update: 15 Oct 2021