25 Sep 2017
Research article | 25 Sep 2017
Brominated VSLS and their influence on ozone under a changing climate
Stefanie Falk et al.
Total article views: 2,339 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,339 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,376 with geography defined and -37 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,533 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,572 with geography defined and -39 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 806 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 804 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Update and evaluation of the ozone dry deposition in Oslo CTM3 v1.0 S. Falk & A. Søvde Haslerud 10.5194/gmd-12-4705-2019
- Will Climate Change Influence Production and Environmental Pathways of Halogenated Natural Products? T. Bidleman et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07709
- Seasonal impact of biogenic very short-lived bromocarbons on lowermost stratospheric ozone between 60° N and 60° S during the 21st century J. Barrera et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8083-2020
- Bromine from short-lived source gases in the extratropical northern hemispheric upper troposphere and lower stratosphere (UTLS) T. Keber et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4105-2020
- Organic and inorganic bromine measurements around the extratropical tropopause and lowermost stratosphere: insights into the transport pathways and total bromine M. Rotermund et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15375-2021
- Polar boundary layer bromine explosion and ozone depletion events in the chemistry–climate model EMAC v2.52: implementation and evaluation of AirSnow algorithm S. Falk & B. Sinnhuber 10.5194/gmd-11-1115-2018
- Natural halogens buffer tropospheric ozone in a changing climate F. Iglesias-Suarez et al. 10.1038/s41558-019-0675-6
- Stratospheric Injection of Brominated Very Short‐Lived Substances: Aircraft Observations in the Western Pacific and Representation in Global Models P. Wales et al. 10.1029/2017JD027978
- Renewed and emerging concerns over the production and emission of ozone-depleting substances M. Chipperfield et al. 10.1038/s43017-020-0048-8
- Phototransformation of Plastic Containing Brominated Flame Retardants: Enhanced Fragmentation and Release of Photoproducts to Water and Air A. Khaled et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b03172
- Climate change influence on the levels and trends of persistent organic pollutants (POPs) and chemicals of emerging Arctic concern (CEACs) in the Arctic physical environment – a review H. Hung et al. 10.1039/D1EM00485A
- Modeling the Effect of Potential Nitric Acid Removal During Convective Injection of Water Vapor Over the Central United States on the Chemical Composition of the Lower Stratosphere C. Clapp & J. Anderson 10.1029/2018JD029703
- The Michelson Interferometer for Passive Atmospheric Sounding global climatology of BrONO<sub>2</sub> 2002–2012: a test for stratospheric bromine chemistry M. Höpfner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18433-2021
- Bromoform, dibromochloromethane, and dibromomethane over the East China Sea and the western Pacific Ocean: Oceanic emission and spatial variation S. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127151
Latest update: 04 Dec 2022