Higher measured than modeled ozone production at increased NOx levels in the Colorado Front Range
Total article views: 3,395 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,395 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,421 with geography defined and -26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,258 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,308 with geography defined and -50 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,137 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,113 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric oxidation in the presence of clouds during the Deep Convective Clouds and Chemistry (DC3) study W. Brune et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14493-2018
- Explicit diagnosis of the local ozone production rate and the ozone-NOx-VOC sensitivities Z. Tan et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2018.07.001
- Two Decades of Changes in Summertime Ozone Production in California’s South Coast Air Basin B. Perdigones et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c01026
- Electrical Discharges Produce Prodigious Amounts of Hydroxyl and Hydroperoxyl Radicals J. Jenkins et al. 10.1029/2021JD034557
- Direct evidence of local photochemical production driven ozone episode in Beijing: A case study Z. Tan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148868
- Smog Chamber Study on the Role of NOx in SOA and O3 Formation from Aromatic Hydrocarbons T. Chen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c04022
- Large Daytime Molecular Chlorine Missing Source at a Suburban Site in East China Q. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021JD035796
- Changes in ozone production and VOC reactivity in the atmosphere of the Mexico City Metropolitan Area M. Zavala et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117747
- Variability and Time of Day Dependence of Ozone Photochemistry in Western Wildfire Plumes M. Robinson et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c01963
- Wintertime photochemistry in Beijing: observations of RO<sub><i>x</i></sub> radical concentrations in the North China Plain during the BEST-ONE campaign Z. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12391-2018
- High urban NO x triggers a substantial chemical downward flux of ozone T. Karl et al. 10.1126/sciadv.add2365
- Atmospheric Pollutant Dispersion over Complex Terrain: Challenges and Needs for Improving Air Quality Measurements and Modeling L. Giovannini et al. 10.3390/atmos11060646
- Air Quality in the Northern Colorado Front Range Metro Area: The Front Range Air Pollution and Photochemistry Éxperiment (FRAPPÉ) F. Flocke et al. 10.1029/2019JD031197
- Air quality impacts from oil and natural gas development in Colorado D. Helmig et al. 10.1525/elementa.398
- Photochemistry of Volatile Organic Compounds in the Yellow River Delta, China: Formation of O3 and Peroxyacyl Nitrates Y. Lee et al. 10.1029/2021JD035296
- Experimental and Theoretical Investigation of the Reaction NO + OH + O2 → HO2 + NO2 C. Fittschen et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.7b02499
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023