Liquid–liquid phase separation in particles containing secondary organic material free of inorganic salts
Mijung Song et al.
Total article views: 1,968 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,932 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,925 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,299 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,294 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 633 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 631 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Challenges and Opportunities in Molecular-Level Indoor Surface Chemistry and Physics Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.xcrp.2020.100256
- Liquid–liquid phase separation and morphologies in organic particles consisting of <i>α</i>-pinene and <i>β</i>-caryophyllene ozonolysis products and mixtures with commercially available organic compounds Y. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11263-2020
- Role of pH in Aerosol Processes and Measurement Challenges M. Freedman et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.8b10676
- The Role of Organic Aerosol in Atmospheric Ice Nucleation: A Review D. Knopf et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.7b00120
- Resolving the mechanisms of hygroscopic growth and cloud condensation nuclei activity for organic particulate matter P. Liu et al. 10.1038/s41467-018-06622-2
- Effects of Phase State and Phase Separation on Dimethylamine Uptake of Ammonium Sulfate and Ammonium Sulfate–Sucrose Mixed Particles W. DeRieux et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00142
- Liquid–liquid phase separation and viscosity within secondary organic aerosol generated from diesel fuel vapors M. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12515-2019
- A review of experimental techniques for aerosol hygroscopicity studies M. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12631-2019
- Effect of Particle Morphology on Cloud Condensation Nuclei Activity M. Altaf et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.7b00146
- Effects of liquid–liquid phase separation and relative humidity on the heterogeneous OH oxidation of inorganic–organic aerosols: insights from methylglutaric acid and ammonium sulfate particles H. Lam et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2053-2021
- Viscosity and liquid–liquid phase separation in healthy and stressed plant SOA N. Smith et al. 10.1039/D0EA00020E
- Multiphase reactivity of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons is driven by phase separation and diffusion limitations S. Zhou et al. 10.1073/pnas.1902517116
- A Significant Portion of Water-Soluble Organic Matter in Fresh Biomass Burning Particles Does Not Contribute to Hygroscopic Growth: An Application of Polarity Segregation by 1-Octanol–Water Partitioning Method J. Chen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01696
- Reactive Uptake of Isoprene Epoxydiols Increases the Viscosity of the Core of Phase-Separated Aerosol Particles N. Olson et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00138
- Mass accommodation and gas–particle partitioning in secondary organic aerosols: dependence on diffusivity, volatility, particle-phase reactions, and penetration depth M. Shiraiwa & U. Pöschl 10.5194/acp-21-1565-2021
- Water uptake of subpollen aerosol particles: hygroscopic growth, cloud condensation nuclei activation, and liquid–liquid phase separation E. Mikhailov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6999-2021
- Surface-Active β-Caryophyllene Oxidation Products at the Air/Aqueous Interface A. Bé et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00185
- Liquid-liquid phase separation in internally mixed magnesium sulfate/glutaric acid particles F. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.02.012
- Confined Water Molecules in Binary Mixtures of Water and 2,6-Lutidine Near Lower Solution Critical Temperature A. Korotkevich & H. Bakker 10.1021/acs.jpcb.0c09363
- Liquid–liquid phase separation in secondary organic aerosol particles produced from <i>α</i>-pinene ozonolysis and <i>α</i>-pinene photooxidation with/without ammonia S. Ham et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9321-2019
- Liquid–Liquid Phase Separation in Supermicrometer and Submicrometer Aerosol Particles M. Freedman 10.1021/acs.accounts.0c00093
- Effects of Sucrose on Phase Transitions of Organic/Inorganic Aerosols E. Ott et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00006
- Liquid–liquid phase separation in organic particles containing one and two organic species: importance of the average O : C M. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12075-2018
- Chemical Imaging of Atmospheric Particles A. Laskin et al. 10.1021/acs.accounts.9b00396
- Phase separation in organic aerosol M. Freedman 10.1039/C6CS00783J
- Effects of High Acidity on Phase Transitions of an Organic Aerosol D. Losey et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.8b00399
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021