Articles | Volume 17, issue 18
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Rainfall drives atmospheric ice-nucleating particles in the coastal climate of southern Norway
Total article views: 2,187 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,187 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,204 with geography defined and -17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,463 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,478 with geography defined and -15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 724 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 726 with geography defined and -2 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurements of Ice Nucleating Particles in Beijing, China K. Bi et al. 10.1029/2019JD030609
- Microbial composition in seasonal time series of free tropospheric air and precipitation reveals community separation N. Els et al. 10.1007/s10453-019-09606-x
- Cultivable halotolerant ice-nucleating bacteria and fungi in coastal precipitation C. Beall et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9031-2021
- Marine and terrestrial influences on ice nucleating particles during continuous springtime measurements in an Arctic oilfield location J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-18-18023-2018
- The Role of Organic Aerosol in Atmospheric Ice Nucleation: A Review D. Knopf et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.7b00120
- Towards parameterising atmospheric concentrations of ice-nucleating particles active at moderate supercooling C. Mignani et al. 10.5194/acp-21-657-2021
- Forests, atmospheric water and an uncertain future: the new biology of the global water cycle D. Sheil 10.1186/s40663-018-0138-y
- Assessment of Artificial and Natural Transport Mechanisms of Ice Nucleating Particles in an Alpine Ski Resort in Obergurgl, Austria P. Baloh et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2019.02278
- Opinion: Cloud-phase climate feedback and the importance of ice-nucleating particles B. Murray et al. 10.5194/acp-21-665-2021
- Characterization of ice nucleating particles in rainwater, cloud water, and aerosol samples at two different tropical latitudes D. Pereira et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105356
- Ice Nucleation Activity of Alpine Bioaerosol Emitted in Vicinity of a Birch Forest T. Seifried et al. 10.3390/atmos12060779
- Overview of biological ice nucleating particles in the atmosphere S. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106197
- Terrestrial or marine – indications towards the origin of ice-nucleating particles during melt season in the European Arctic up to 83.7° N M. Hartmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11613-2021
- Characterization of aerosol particles at Cabo Verde close to sea level and at the cloud level – Part 2: Ice-nucleating particles in air, cloud and seawater X. Gong et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1451-2020
- Deciphering the Incipient Phases of Ice–Mineral Interactions as a Precursor of Physical Weathering R. Lybrand et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00345
- Atmospheric Processing and Variability of Biological Ice Nucleating Particles in Precipitation at Opme, France G. Pouzet et al. 10.3390/atmos8110229
- Ice Nucleating Particle Concentrations Increase When Leaves Fall in Autumn F. Conen et al. 10.3390/atmos8100202
- Airborne Fungal Spore Review, New Advances and Automatisation M. Martinez-Bracero et al. 10.3390/atmos13020308
Latest update: 24 Mar 2023