Regional temperature change potentials for short-lived climate forcers based on radiative forcing from multiple models
Borgar Aamaas et al.
Total article views: 2,603 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,619 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,608 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,015 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,010 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 604 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 598 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Predicting global patterns of long-term climate change from short-term simulations using machine learning L. Mansfield et al. 10.1038/s41612-020-00148-5
- Climate impact of Finnish air pollutants and greenhouse gases using multiple emission metrics K. Kupiainen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7743-2019
- Synergies between urban heat island and heat waves in Seoul: The role of wind speed and land use characteristics J. Ngarambe et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0243571
- Climate Forcing and Response to Greenhouse Gases, Aerosols, and Ozone in CESM1 A. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2019JD030769
- Divergent global-scale temperature effects from identical aerosols emitted in different regions G. Persad & K. Caldeira 10.1038/s41467-018-05838-6
- Asserting the climate benefits of the coal-to-gas shift across temporal and spatial scales K. Tanaka et al. 10.1038/s41558-019-0457-1
- Responses of Arctic black carbon and surface temperature to multi-region emission reductions: a Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution Phase 2 (HTAP2) ensemble modeling study N. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8637-2021
- Temporal Aspects in Emission Accounting—Case Study of Agriculture Sector L. Timma et al. 10.3390/en13040800
- Emissions and emergence: a new index comparing relative contributions to climate change with relative climatic consequences D. Frame et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab27fc
- Near-term climate impacts of Finnish residential wood combustion M. Savolahti et al. 10.1016/j.enpol.2019.06.045
- Significant climate impacts of aerosol changes driven by growth in energy use and advances in emission control technology A. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14517-2019
- Understanding the Trend of NO2, SO2 and CO over East Africa from 2005 to 2020 R. Opio et al. 10.3390/atmos12101283
- COVID-19 lockdown closures of emissions sources in India: Lessons for air quality and climate policy K. Tibrewal & C. Venkataraman 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.114079
- Radiative Forcing of Climate: The Historical Evolution of the Radiative Forcing Concept, the Forcing Agents and their Quantification, and Applications V. Ramaswamy et al. 10.1175/AMSMONOGRAPHS-D-19-0001.1
- The regional temperature implications of strong air quality measures B. Aamaas et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15235-2019
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Jan 2022