Changes in domestic heating fuel use in Greece: effects on atmospheric chemistry and radiation
Eleni Athanasopoulou et al.
Total article views: 1,888 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,866 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,849 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,256 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,242 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 610 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 607 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of Improved Energy Performance of Buildings on Air Quality over the Greater Athens Area N. Frilingou & D. Bouris 10.1088/1755-1315/410/1/012002
- Effects of Building Energy Efficiency Measures on Air Quality at the Neighborhood Level in Athens, Greece N. Frilingou & D. Bouris 10.3390/en13215689
- The determination of highly time-resolved and source-separated black carbon emission rates using radon as a tracer of atmospheric dynamics A. Gregorič et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14139-2020
- Measuring the spatial variability of black carbon in Athens during wintertime G. Grivas et al. 10.1007/s11869-019-00756-y
- Tropospheric vertical profiling of the aerosol backscatter coefficient and the particle linear depolarization ratio for different aerosol mixtures during the PANACEA campaign in July 2019 at Volos, Greece M. Mylonaki et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118184
- Carbonaceous Aerosols in Contrasting Atmospheric Environments in Greek Cities: Evaluation of the EC-tracer Methods for Secondary Organic Carbon Estimation D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.3390/atmos11020161
- Integrating in situ Measurements and City Scale Modelling to Assess the COVID–19 Lockdown Effects on Emissions and Air Quality in Athens, Greece G. Grivas et al. 10.3390/atmos11111174
- A Decade of Aerosol Optical Properties Measurements over Athens, Greece I. Raptis et al. 10.3390/atmos11020154
- Long-term variability, source apportionment and spectral properties of black carbon at an urban background site in Athens, Greece E. Liakakou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117137
- Implementation of an aggregate index to elucidate the influence of atmospheric synoptic conditions on air quality in Athens, Greece K. Dimitriou et al. 10.1007/s11869-020-00810-0
- Non-methane hydrocarbon variability in Athens during wintertime: the role of traffic and heating A. Panopoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16139-2018
- Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service TEMPOral profiles (CAMS-TEMPO): global and European emission temporal profile maps for atmospheric chemistry modelling M. Guevara et al. 10.5194/essd-13-367-2021
- PM10 Concentrations in a Provincial City of Inland Greece in the Times of Austerity and Their Relationship with Meteorological and Socioeconomic Conditions O. Sindosi et al. 10.1007/s11270-021-05008-3
- On the regional aspects of new particle formation in the Eastern Mediterranean: A comparative study between a background and an urban site based on long term observations P. Kalkavouras et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104911
- An online emission module for atmospheric chemistry transport models: implementation in COSMO-GHG v5.6a and COSMO-ART v5.1-3.1 M. Jähn et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2379-2020
- HERMESv3, a stand-alone multi-scale atmospheric emission modelling framework – Part 2: The bottom–up module M. Guevara et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-873-2020
- Assessing the contribution of regional sources to urban air pollution by applying 3D-PSCF modeling K. Dimitriou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105187
- Aromatic compounds in a semi-urban site of western India: Seasonal variability and emission ratios L. Sahu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105114
- Source apportionment of the oxidative potential of fine ambient particulate matter (PM2.5) in Athens, Greece S. Taghvaee et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.11.016
- Field Evaluation of Low-Cost PM Sensors (Purple Air PA-II) Under Variable Urban Air Quality Conditions, in Greece I. Stavroulas et al. 10.3390/atmos11090926
- A meteorological analysis of PM10 episodes at a high altitude city and a low altitude city in central Greece – The impact of wood burning heating devices K. Dimitriou & P. Kassomenos 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.08.014
- Evaluation of impact of residential heating on air quality of megacity Istanbul by CMAQ M. Baykara et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.10.091
- In situ identification of aerosol types in Athens, Greece, based on long-term optical and on online chemical characterization D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118070
- Potential health and equity co-benefits related to the mitigation policies reducing air pollution from residential wood burning in Athens, Greece J. Bailey et al. 10.1080/10934529.2019.1629211
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 14 May 2021