06 Sep 2017
Research article | 06 Sep 2017
The variability in the relationship between black carbon and carbon monoxide over the eastern coast of China: BC aging during transport
Qingfeng Guo et al.
Total article views: 2,679 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,679 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,679 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,880 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,895 with geography defined and -15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 799 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 784 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Black carbon measurements from Ireland's Atmospheric Composition and Climate Change (AC3) network T. Spohn et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118932
- Regional variability in black carbon and carbon monoxide ratio from long-term observations over East Asia: assessment of representativeness for black carbon (BC) and carbon monoxide (CO) emission inventories Y. Choi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-83-2020
- Transport of black carbon from planetary boundary layer to free troposphere during the summer monsoon over South Asia P. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104761
- Tracking the atmospheric pulse of a North American megacity from a mountaintop remote sensing observatory Z. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112000
- Investigation of the wet removal rate of black carbon in East Asia: validation of a below- and in-cloud wet removal scheme in FLEXible PARTicle (FLEXPART) model v10.4 Y. Choi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13655-2020
- Investigation of Primary and Secondary Particulate Brown Carbon in Two Chinese Cities of Xi’an and Hong Kong in Wintertime Q. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05332
- One-Year Real-Time Measurement of Black Carbon in the Rural Area of Qingdao, Northeastern China: Seasonal Variations, Meteorological Effects, and the COVID-19 Case Analysis S. Cui et al. 10.3390/atmos12030394
- Relationship between long-range transported atmospheric black carbon and carbon monoxide at a high-altitude background station in East Asia S. Pani et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.04.053
- WITHDRAWN: Impact of wildfire smoke on atmospheric environment over the Southeast Atlantic during ORACLEs 2017 L. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105873
- Variation in black carbon concentration and aerosol optical properties in Beijing: Role of emission control and meteorological transport variability Y. Xia et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126849
- Technical note: Mismeasurement of the core-shell structure of black carbon-containing ambient aerosols by SP2 measurements G. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117885
- Dual-carbon isotope constraints on source apportionment of black carbon in the megacity Guangzhou of the Pearl River Delta region, China for 2018 autumn season F. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118638
Latest update: 08 Dec 2022