Model–measurement comparison of functional group abundance in α-pinene and 1,3,5-trimethylbenzene secondary organic aerosol formation
Giulia Ruggeri et al.
Total article views: 1,855 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Feb 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Feb 2016)
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Technical note: Relating functional group measurements to carbon types for improved model–measurement comparisons of organic aerosol composition S. Takahama & G. Ruggeri 10.5194/acp-17-4433-2017
- Analysis of functional groups in atmospheric aerosols by infrared spectroscopy: method development for probabilistic modeling of organic carbon and organic matter concentrations C. Bürki et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1517-2020
- Evaluating the mutagenic potential of aerosol organic compounds using informatics-based screening S. Decesari et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2329-2018
- Chemical composition and hydrolysis of organic nitrate aerosol formed from hydroxyl and nitrate radical oxidation of <i>α</i>-pinene and <i>β</i>-pinene M. Takeuchi & N. Ng 10.5194/acp-19-12749-2019
- Analysis of functional groups in atmospheric aerosols by infrared spectroscopy: systematic intercomparison of calibration methods for US measurement network samples M. Reggente et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2287-2019
- Effects of NO x on the molecular composition of secondary organic aerosol formed by the ozonolysis and photooxidation of α-pinene J. Park et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.07.022
- Anthropogenic enhancements to production of highly oxygenated molecules from autoxidation H. Pye et al. 10.1073/pnas.1810774116
- Technical Note: Development of chemoinformatic tools to enumerate functional groups in molecules for organic aerosol characterization G. Ruggeri & S. Takahama 10.5194/acp-16-4401-2016
Latest update: 27 Oct 2021