Predicting abundance and variability of ice nucleating particles in precipitation at the high-altitude observatory Jungfraujoch
Emiliano Stopelli et al.
Total article views: 1,635 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Feb 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Feb 2016)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ice nucleators, bacterial cells and <i>Pseudomonas syringae</i> in precipitation at Jungfraujoch E. Stopelli et al. 10.5194/bg-14-1189-2017
- Characteristics and Distribution of efficient ice nucleating particles in rainwater and soil S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105129
- Atmospheric Processing and Variability of Biological Ice Nucleating Particles in Precipitation at Opme, France G. Pouzet et al. 10.3390/atmos8110229
- HOVERCAT: a novel aerial system for evaluation of aerosol–cloud interactions J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/amt-11-3969-2018
- Using freezing spectra characteristics to identify ice-nucleating particle populations during the winter in the Alps J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8123-2019
- Contributions of biogenic material to the atmospheric ice-nucleating particle population in North Western Europe D. O’Sullivan et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-31981-7
- Spatial and temporal variability in the ice-nucleating ability of alpine snowmelt and extension to frozen cloud fraction K. Brennan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-163-2020
- Phytobiomes Contribute to Climate Processes that Regulate Temperature, Wind, Cloud Cover, and Precipitation C. Morris 10.1094/PBIOMES-12-17-0050-P
- Full Issue PDF 10.1094/PBIOMES-2-2
- The seasonal cycle of ice-nucleating particles linked to the abundance of biogenic aerosol in boreal forests J. Schneider et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3899-2021
- Export of ice nucleating particles from a watershed J. Larsen et al. 10.1098/rsos.170213
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021