Inter-comparison of stratospheric mean-meridional circulation and eddy mixing among six reanalysis data sets
Kazuyuki Miyazaki et al.
Total article views: 1,865 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2015)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The climatology of the Brewer–Dobson circulation and the contribution of gravity waves K. Sato & S. Hirano 10.5194/acp-19-4517-2019
- Contributions of Convective and Orographic Gravity Waves to the Brewer–Dobson Circulation Estimated from NCEP CFSR M. Kang et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0177.1
- Comparison of mean age of air in five reanalyses using the BASCOE transport model S. Chabrillat et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14715-2018
- New Insights on the Impact of Ozone‐Depleting Substances on the Brewer‐Dobson Circulation M. Abalos et al. 10.1029/2018JD029301
- How robust are stratospheric age of air trends from different reanalyses? F. Ploeger et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6085-2019
- Inter-reanalysis differences of the temperature trends in the MERRA-2.0 and ERA-Interim: comparison of the middle and lower atmosphere K. Karami 10.1007/s00704-018-02757-w
- The effects of stratospheric meridional circulation on surface pressure and tropospheric meridional circulation S. Zhang & W. Tian 10.1007/s00382-019-04968-x
- Representation of the tropical stratospheric zonal wind in global atmospheric reanalyses Y. Kawatani et al. 10.5194/acp-16-6681-2016
- The effect of atmospheric nudging on the stratospheric residual circulation in chemistry–climate models A. Chrysanthou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11559-2019
- Climatology and interannual variability of dynamic variables in multiple reanalyses evaluated by the SPARC Reanalysis Intercomparison Project (S-RIP) C. Long et al. 10.5194/acp-17-14593-2017
- Seasonal Variation of the Quasi‐Biennial Oscillation Descent L. Coy et al. 10.1029/2020JD033077
Latest update: 18 May 2021