Tropospheric mercury vertical profiles between 500 and 10 000 m in central Europe
Andreas Weigelt et al.
Total article views: 3,647 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2015)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Photochemistry of oxidized Hg(I) and Hg(II) species suggests missing mercury oxidation in the troposphere A. Saiz-Lopez et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922486117
- Multi-model study of mercury dispersion in the atmosphere: vertical and interhemispheric distribution of mercury species J. Bieser et al. 10.5194/acp-17-6925-2017
- Atmospheric mercury measurements onboard the CARIBIC passenger aircraft F. Slemr et al. 10.5194/amt-9-2291-2016
- Mercury distribution in the upper troposphere and lowermost stratosphere according to measurements by the IAGOS-CARIBIC observatory: 2014–2016 F. Slemr et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12329-2018
- Atmospheric mercury concentrations observed at ground-based monitoring sites globally distributed in the framework of the GMOS network F. Sprovieri et al. 10.5194/acp-16-11915-2016
- Assessment of mercury uptake routes at the soil-plant-atmosphere interface R. Naharro et al. 10.1144/geochem2018-019
- 4D dispersion of total gaseous mercury derived from a mining source: identification of criteria to assess risks related to high concentrations of atmospheric mercury J. Esbrí et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12995-2020
- Mercury emissions of a coal-fired power plant in Germany A. Weigelt et al. 10.5194/acp-16-13653-2016
- Global evaluation and calibration of a passive air sampler for gaseous mercury D. McLagan et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5905-2018
- An updated review of atmospheric mercury S. Lyman et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135575
- Sensitivity model study of regional mercury dispersion in the atmosphere C. Gencarelli et al. 10.5194/acp-17-627-2017
Latest update: 18 Apr 2021