A new source of methylglyoxal in the aqueous phase
Maria Rodigast et al.
Total article views: 1,913 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Nov 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Nov 2015)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Competing Photochemical Effects in Aqueous Carbonyl/Ammonium Brown Carbon Systems J. Sharp et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00165
- Elucidating the Elementary Reaction Pathways and Kinetics of Hydroxyl Radical-Induced Acetone Degradation in Aqueous Phase Advanced Oxidation Processes D. Kamath et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b00582
- Aqueous-phase oxidation of syringic acid emitted from biomass burning: Formation of light-absorbing compounds F. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144239
- Emerging investigators series: ultraviolet and free chlorine aqueous-phase advanced oxidation process: kinetic simulations and experimental validation D. Kamath & D. Minakata 10.1039/C8EW00196K
- Description and evaluation of a detailed gas-phase chemistry scheme in the TM5-MP global chemistry transport model (r112) S. Myriokefalitakis et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5507-2020
- Atmospheric mixing ratios of methyl ethyl ketone (2-butanone) in tropical, boreal, temperate and marine environments A. Yáñez-Serrano et al. 10.5194/acp-16-10965-2016
- Aqueous-Phase Oxidation of Terpene-Derived Acids by Atmospherically Relevant Radicals T. Otto et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.8b08922
- Kinetics and mechanism of OH-induced α-terpineol oxidation in the atmospheric aqueous phase F. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117650
- Toxicological Responses of α-Pinene-Derived Secondary Organic Aerosol and Its Molecular Tracers in Human Lung Cell Lines F. Khan et al. 10.1021/acs.chemrestox.0c00409
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021