Sensitivity of simulated CO2 concentration to sub-annual variations in fossil fuel CO2 emissions
Xia Zhang et al.
Total article views: 1,861 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2015)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterizing uncertainties in atmospheric inversions of fossil fuel CO<sub>2</sub> emissions in California K. Brophy et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2991-2019
- Evaluating the Mutual Relationship between IPAT/Kaya Identity Index and ODIAC-Based GOSAT Fossil-Fuel CO2 Flux: Potential and Constraints in Utilizing Decomposed Variables Y. Hwang et al. 10.3390/ijerph17165976
- High-resolution simulation of wintertime fossil fuel CO2 in Beijing, China: Characteristics, sources, and regional transport T. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.10.054
- Spatiotemporal patterns of the fossil-fuel CO<sub>2</sub> signal in central Europe: results from a high-resolution atmospheric transport model Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-17-14145-2017
- Enhanced regional terrestrial carbon uptake over Korea revealed by atmospheric CO 2 measurements from 1999 to 2017 J. Yun et al. 10.1111/gcb.15061
- High-resolution spatiotemporal patterns of China’s FFCO2 emissions under the impact of LUCC from 2000 to 2015 J. Zhao et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab6edc
- Investigation of seasonal variability of atmospheric columnar CO2 over India in relation to environmental parameters using OCO-2 observation and vertical redistribution model B. Raychaudhuri & S. Roy 10.1080/01431161.2020.1832281
- Comparison of Global Downscaled Versus Bottom‐Up Fossil Fuel CO 2 Emissions at the Urban Scale in Four U.S. Urban Areas K. Gurney et al. 10.1029/2018JD028859
- On the potential of the ICOS atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> measurement network for estimating the biogenic CO<sub>2</sub> budget of Europe N. Kadygrov et al. 10.5194/acp-15-12765-2015
Latest update: 09 May 2021