Four-year long-path monitoring of ambient aerosol extinction at a central European urban site: dependence on relative humidity
A. Skupin et al.
Total article views: 2,080 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Apr 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Apr 2015)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The effect of relative humidity on the tropospheric aerosol extinction coefficient with typical underlying surfaces based on CALIPSO data Y. Qiu & Z. Shu 10.1080/01431161.2017.1371860
- The dual-field-of-view polarization lidar technique: a new concept in monitoring aerosol effects in liquid-water clouds – case studies C. Jimenez et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15265-2020
- Subgrid-scale variability in clear-sky relative humidity and forcing by aerosol–radiation interactions in an atmosphere model P. Petersik et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8589-2018
- Description and applications of a mobile system performing on-road aerosol remote sensing and in situ measurements I. Popovici et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4671-2018
- Investigations to Hygroscopic Aerosol Growth Within the Convective Boundary Layer D. Althausen et al. 10.1051/epjconf/202023702016
- Potential of polarization lidar to provide profiles of CCN- and INP-relevant aerosol parameters R. Mamouri & A. Ansmann 10.5194/acp-16-5905-2016
- Dry versus wet marine particle optical properties: RH dependence of depolarization ratio, backscatter, and extinction from multiwavelength lidar measurements during SALTRACE M. Haarig et al. 10.5194/acp-17-14199-2017
- Optical Properties of Aerosols and Chemical Composition Apportionment under Different Pollution Levels in Wuhan during January 2018 D. Bai et al. 10.3390/atmos11010017
- Improved Aerosol Retrievals Over Complex Regions Using NPP Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite Observations Y. Yang et al. 10.1029/2019EA000574
Latest update: 15 May 2021