Insights into the deterministic skill of air quality ensembles from the analysis of AQMEII data
Ioannis Kioutsioukis et al.
Total article views: 2,054 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jun 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jun 2016)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Analog Ensemble technique to post-process WRF-CAMx ozone and particulate matter forecasts E. Solomou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118439
- Influence of anthropogenic emissions and boundary conditions on multi-model simulations of major air pollutants over Europe and North America in the framework of AQMEII3 U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8929-2018
- Seasonal ozone vertical profiles over North America using the AQMEII3 group of air quality models: model inter-comparison and stratospheric intrusions M. Astitha et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13925-2018
- Application of linear minimum variance estimation to the multi-model ensemble of atmospheric radioactive Cs-137 with observations D. Goto et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3589-2020
- Evaluation and error apportionment of an ensemble of atmospheric chemistry transport modeling systems: multivariable temporal and spatial breakdown E. Solazzo et al. 10.5194/acp-17-3001-2017
- Regional effects of atmospheric aerosols on temperature: an evaluation of an ensemble of online coupled models R. Baró et al. 10.5194/acp-17-9677-2017
- Two-scale multi-model ensemble: is a hybrid ensemble of opportunity telling us more? S. Galmarini et al. 10.5194/acp-18-8727-2018
- Improving Air Quality Predictions over the United States with an Analog Ensemble L. Delle Monache et al. 10.1175/WAF-D-19-0148.1
- Assessment and economic valuation of air pollution impacts on human health over Europe and the United States as calculated by a multi-model ensemble in the framework of AQMEII3 U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5967-2018
- Advanced error diagnostics of the CMAQ and Chimere modelling systems within the AQMEII3 model evaluation framework E. Solazzo et al. 10.5194/acp-17-10435-2017
- Evaluation and uncertainty estimation of the impact of air quality modelling on crop yields and premature deaths using a multi-model ensemble E. Solazzo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.03.317
Latest update: 09 May 2021