11 Nov 2016
Research article | 11 Nov 2016
Is global dimming and brightening in Japan limited to urban areas?
Katsumasa Tanaka et al.
Total article views: 2,734 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,712 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,696 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,283 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,271 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 429 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 425 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Intercomparison of Satellite-Derived Solar Irradiance from the GEO-KOMSAT-2A and HIMAWARI-8/9 Satellites by the Evaluation with Ground Observations C. Kim et al. 10.3390/rs12132149
- Urbanization effect on trends in sunshine duration in China Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/angeo-35-839-2017
- Comparison of long-term solar radiation trends from CM SAF satellite products with ground-based data at the Iberian Peninsula for the period 1985–2015 J. Montero-Martín et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104839
- Warming of water temperature in spring and nutrient release from sediment in a shallow eutrophic lake R. Shinohara et al. 10.2166/wcc.2021.145
- Toward Improved Solar Irradiance Forecasts: Comparison of the Global Horizontal Irradiances Derived from the COMS Satellite Imagery Over the Korean Peninsula C. Kim et al. 10.1007/s00024-017-1578-y
- Evidence for Clear‐Sky Dimming and Brightening in Central Europe M. Wild et al. 10.1029/2020GL092216
- Long-term series and trends in surface solar radiation in Athens, Greece S. Kazadzis et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2395-2018
- Relative impacts of increases of solar radiation and air temperature on the temperature of surface water in a shallow, eutrophic lake R. Shinohara et al. 10.2166/nh.2021.148
- Homogenized century-long surface incident solar radiation over Japan Q. Ma et al. 10.5194/essd-14-463-2022
- Dimming in the Pearl River Delta of China and the major influencing factors Y. Liao et al. 10.3354/cr01626
- Grain‐filling response of winter wheat ( Triticum aestivum L.) to post‐anthesis shading in a humid climate S. Shimoda & Y. Sugikawa 10.1111/jac.12370
- Shortwave Irradiance (1950 to 2020): Dimming, Brightening, and Urban Effects in Central Arizona? A. Brazel & R. Tomalty 10.3390/cli9090137
- Global trends in downward surface solar radiation from spatial interpolated ground observations during 1961-2019 M. Yuan et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0165.1
- Variability analysis of the reconstructed daily global solar radiation under all-sky and cloud-free conditions in Madrid during the period 1887–1950 M. Antón et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2017.03.013
Latest update: 24 May 2022