Evaluation of cloud effects on air temperature estimation using MODIS LST based on ground measurements over the Tibetan Plateau
Hongbo Zhang et al.
Total article views: 2,184 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,191 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,174 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,668 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,654 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 523 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 520 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spatial variability of near-surface temperature over the coastal mountains in southern Chile (38°S) S. González & R. Garreaud 10.1007/s00703-017-0555-4
- Spatiotemporal variations in the difference between satellite‐observed daily maximum land surface temperature and station‐based daily maximum near‐surface air temperature X. Lian et al. 10.1002/2016JD025366
- Why does the runoff in Hotan River show a slight decreased trend in northwestern China? B. Li et al. 10.1002/asl.800
- MODIS Image-derived ice surface temperature assessment in the Southern Patagonian Icefield A. Lo Vecchio et al. 10.1177/0309133319851022
- Warming slowdown over the Tibetan plateau in recent decades Y. Liu et al. 10.1007/s00704-018-2435-3
- Hierarchical Bayesian space-time estimation of monthly maximum and minimum surface air temperature N. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.04.006
- Estimating High Resolution Daily Air Temperature Based on Remote Sensing Products and Climate Reanalysis Datasets over Glacierized Basins: A Case Study in the Langtang Valley, Nepal W. Zhou et al. 10.3390/rs9090959
- Recent fall Eurasian cooling linked to North Pacific sea surface temperatures and a strengthening Siberian high B. Li et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-19014-2
- Monitoring of Thermal Activity at the Hatchobaru–Otake Geothermal Area in Japan Using Multi-Source Satellite Images—With Comparisons of Methods, and Solar and Seasonal Effects M. Mia et al. 10.3390/rs10091430
- Daily air temperature estimation on glacier surfaces in the Tibetan Plateau using MODIS LST data H. ZHANG et al. 10.1017/jog.2018.6
- EXOGENOUS DRIVERS Of SURfACE URBAN HEAT ISLANDS IN NORTHERN wEST SIBERIA I. Esau & V. Miles 10.24057/2071-9388-2018-11-3-83-99
- Evaluation of MODIS land surface temperature products for daily air surface temperature estimation in northwest Vietnam T. Phan et al. 10.1080/01431161.2019.1580789
- Climatological and Hydrological Observations for the South American Andes: In situ Stations, Satellite, and Reanalysis Data Sets T. Condom et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00092
- A Data Fusion Modeling Framework for Retrieval of Land Surface Temperature from Landsat-8 and MODIS Data G. Zhao et al. 10.3390/s20154337
- Modified Linear Scaling and Quantile Mapping Mean Bias Correction of MODIS Land Surface Temperature for Surface Air Temperature Estimation for the Lowland Areas of Peninsular Malaysia N. Bahari et al. 10.3390/rs13132589
- The ability of moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer land surface temperatures to simulate cold air drainage and microclimates in complex Arctic terrain N. Pepin et al. 10.1002/joc.5854
- An Examination of Temperature Trends at High Elevations Across the Tibetan Plateau: The Use of MODIS LST to Understand Patterns of Elevation‐Dependent Warming N. Pepin et al. 10.1029/2018JD029798
- Nocturnal surface radiation cooling modulated by cloud cover change reinforces PM2.5 accumulation: Observational study of heavy air pollution in the Sichuan Basin, Southwest China J. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148624
- Estimation of Climatologies of Average Monthly Air Temperature over Mongolia Using MODIS Land Surface Temperature (LST) Time Series and Machine Learning Techniques . Otgonbayar et al. 10.3390/rs11212588
- Elevation-dependent warming of land surface temperatures in the Andes assessed using MODIS LST time series (2000–2017) J. Aguilar-Lome et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2018.12.013
- How well do the ERA‐Interim , ERA ‐5, GLDAS ‐2.1 and NCEP‐R2 reanalysis datasets represent daily air temperature over the Tibetan Plateau? L. Liu et al. 10.1002/joc.6867
- How Accurately Can the Air Temperature Lapse Rate Over the Tibetan Plateau Be Estimated From MODIS LSTs? H. Zhang et al. 10.1002/2017JD028243
- Creating 1-km long-term (1980–2014) daily average air temperatures over the Tibetan Plateau by integrating eight types of reanalysis and land data assimilation products downscaled with MODIS-estimated temperature lapse rates based on machine learning H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2021.102295
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021