Composition and oxidation state of sulfur in atmospheric particulate matter
Amelia F. Longo et al.
Total article views: 1,760 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 May 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 May 2016)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effect of paricalcitol on pancreatic oxidative stress, inflammatory markers, and glycemic status in diabetic rats T. Ali et al. 10.1007/s11845-017-1635-7
- Estimating Acute Cardiovascular Effects of Ambient PM2.5 Metals D. Ye et al. 10.1289/EHP2182
- Chemical Imaging of Atmospheric Particles A. Laskin et al. 10.1021/acs.accounts.9b00396
- Atomic spectrometry update – a review of advances in environmental analysis O. Butler et al. 10.1039/C7JA90059G
- Fine Particle Iron in Soils and Road Dust Is Modulated by Coal-Fired Power Plant Sulfur J. Wong et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00483
- Effects of relative humidity on heterogeneous reaction of SO2 with CaCO3 particles and formation of CaSO4·2H2O crystal as secondary aerosol Y. Yue et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118776
- Photodegradation of methyl thioglycolate particles as a proxy for organosulphur containing droplets S. Seng et al. 10.1039/C7CP08658J
- Ambient Size Distributions and Lung Deposition of Aerosol Dithiothreitol-Measured Oxidative Potential: Contrast between Soluble and Insoluble Particles T. Fang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.7b01536
- Highly Acidic Ambient Particles, Soluble Metals, and Oxidative Potential: A Link between Sulfate and Aerosol Toxicity T. Fang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.6b06151
- Seasonality in the Δ<sup>33</sup>S measured in urban aerosols highlights an additional oxidation pathway for atmospheric SO<sub>2</sub> D. Au Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3779-2019
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021