Properties of aerosols and formation mechanisms over southern China during the monsoon season
Weihua Chen et al.
Total article views: 2,428 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 May 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 May 2016)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurement report: Vertical distribution of atmospheric particulate matter within the urban boundary layer in southern China – size-segregated chemical composition and secondary formation through cloud processing and heterogeneous reactions S. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6435-2020
- Size-segregated deposition of atmospheric elemental carbon (EC) in the human respiratory system: A case study of the Pearl River Delta, China S. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134932
- Technical note: Comparison and interconversion of pH based on different standard states for aerosol acidity characterization S. Jia et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11125-2018
- Identification of ventilation corridors using backward trajectory simulations in Beijing Y. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2021.102889
- Size-resolved aerosol water-soluble ions during the summer and winter seasons in Beijing: Formation mechanisms of secondary inorganic aerosols Z. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2017.05.095
- High-resolution sampling and analysis of ambient particulate matter in the Pearl River Delta region of southern China: source apportionment and health risk implications S. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2049-2018
- Characterization of diurnal variations of PM2.5 acidity using an open thermodynamic system: A case study of Guangzhou, China S. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2018.03.127
- Decadal-scale relationship between measurements of aerosols, land-use change, and fire over Southeast Asia J. Cohen et al. 10.5194/acp-17-721-2017
- Influences of natural and anthropogenic particles on ambient particulate air quality during typhoon season: From Bashi Channel to Kaoping River Valley C. Lu et al. 10.1002/asl.819
- Seasonal progression of atmospheric particulate matter over an urban coastal region in peninsular India: Role of local meteorology and long-range transport P. Mahapatra et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2017.09.001
- Chemical and Light Extinction Characteristics of Atmospheric Aerosols in Suburban Nanjing, China D. Wu et al. 10.3390/atmos8080149
Latest update: 28 Sep 2021