Observations and regional modeling of aerosol optical properties, speciation and size distribution over Northern Africa and western Europe
Laurent Menut et al.
Total article views: 1,686 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 May 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 May 2016)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Variability of the elemental composition of airborne mineral dust along the coast of Central Tunisia M. Saad et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.04.001
- Preliminary comparison of the direct aerosol radiative forcing over Ukraine and Antarctic AERONET sites G. Milinevsky et al. 10.33275/1727-7485.1(18).2019.137
- Interactions of atmospheric gases and aerosols with the monsoon dynamics over the Sudano-Guinean region during AMMA A. Deroubaix et al. 10.5194/acp-18-445-2018
- Modelling the mineralogical composition and solubility of mineral dust in the Mediterranean area with CHIMERE 2017r4 L. Menut et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2051-2020
- Impact of Lightning NOx Emissions on Atmospheric Composition and Meteorology in Africa and Europe L. Menut et al. 10.3390/atmos11101128
- Impact of biomass burning on pollutant surface concentrations in megacities of the Gulf of Guinea L. Menut et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2687-2018
- Modeling of Mineral Dust Emissions with a Weibull Wind Speed Distribution Including Subgrid-Scale Orography Variance L. Menut 10.1175/JTECH-D-17-0173.1
- Implementation of Aerosol-Cloud Interaction within WRF-CHIMERE Online Coupled Model: Evaluation and Investigation of the Indirect Radiative Effect from Anthropogenic Emission Reduction on the Benelux Union P. Tuccella et al. 10.3390/atmos10010020
- Aerosol optical properties derived from POLDER-3/PARASOL (2005–2013) over the Western Mediterranean Sea – Part 2: Spatial distribution and temporal variability I. Chiapello et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12715-2021
- Primary aerosol and secondary inorganic aerosol budget over the Mediterranean Basin during 2012 and 2013 J. Guth et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4911-2018
- APIFLAME v2.0 biomass burning emissions model: impact of refined input parameters on atmospheric concentration in Portugal in summer 2016 S. Turquety et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2981-2020
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021